Michigan-Grand Rapids

Music Host Productions (Rick Reuther)

Has anyone used them or know of anyone that has used either the DJ services or the Jazz Trio?  Any insight would be appreciated.

P.S.  I checked the vendor reviews in the sticky and they aren't mentioned.  Thanks.

Re: Music Host Productions (Rick Reuther)

• shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Rick Reuther and his group come very highly recommended from a lot of people.  They were # 2 for us when we were looking for DJ's.  I think you'd be very, very happy with them!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Thanks Shrades-

I also saw that you used Ele3 for planning.  Do you have any experience with their floral design?  Thanks.
  • shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Gail - No, unfortunately, I didn't use them for anything floral related (I used Elements of Elegance for floral).  However, they have a lot of their floral work on their website and it looks like they do a really good job.  I would recommend my florist too!

hope that helps.  let me know if you have any other questions!!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• edited December 2011

I used this site many times when I was planning my wedding.  I was lurking and saw this post.  Both my sister and I used their DJ service.  I LOVED mine, he played everything that we asked and wanted.  My sister's wedding, I wasn't too keen on because of the music choices they chose, not my style. but my sister LOVED their service also.  We were both very happy with the outcome of our weddings.  The DJ's are very easy to work with and will cater to your style of music and your requests of what to play and what not to play and they are very professional.

• YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPOINTED!!!!!!!!!!!!! absolutley the best and made our evening one to remember, our guests went on and on for how wonderful our DJ was!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards