Michigan-Grand Rapids

Ludington area help PLEASE!

Hey, So I am getting married in Branch (near Ludington) on 9-17-11. I still need to book:

Hair and makeup
Rentals-tent, chairs, tables
Place to stay on our wedding night.

The trick is I live in New Zealand and planning it all from here. I won't get to MI till 10days before my wedding and I will be in Lansing for most of it. I am looking for suggestions on what worked for you and where you got these services from, if you liked them?

I have read the recommendations above.

Thanks Heaps!!!

Re: Ludington area help PLEASE!

• SnippylynnSnippylynn member
    5 Love Its Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    How far would you want to drive, and how much would you want to spend for the wedding night?  We spent our night in the JW Marriot in GR on the Concierge level, which was awesome.
  • edited December 2011
    Check out Tye-one-J rentals in Ludington. I'm using them for my Pentwater wedding. There are B&Bs in town or in Pentwater (15 mins south) that are great. Have fun!  
  • edited December 2011
    We stayed at Cartier Mansion in Ludington on the night of our wedding and loved it!  We actually might go back for our one year anniversary which would be 9/18.

I also rented my chairs from Grand Rental Station in Ludington and they were super easy to work with.  I believe they have table and tents... but I'm not sure.

You can also check into Rip and Run Canopy Rental out of Bearlake.  Here's their number 231-864-2404.  They were slightly cheaper on the chairs than Grand Rental, but I didn't want to deal with two vendors and they didn't have a sound system for me to use.

As for hair and makeup... I'm not help because I brought up a team from where I live now.

Good luck!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards