Michigan-Grand Rapids
Options

Wondering if anyone has used these DJ's??? need recommendations!!

Hi everyone.  I was wondering if anyone has used or been to a wedding that used any of the below DJ's?  We are looking for someone to DJ and announce things (cake cutting, toasts, ect).  A lot of our guests like to dance so we're looking for someone who can keep the dance floor packed all night and who's also not too corny.... any ideas other then the below would be appreciated too!  this part of the wedding is really important to us so we want to make sure we get the right person.

Extreme DJ's
Jes Mare productions
Dance Tracks
Encore Events
Moments in Time

Re: Wondering if anyone has used these DJ's??? need recommendations!!

• Options
    AmoroAgainAmoroAgain member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No, sorry, haven't heard of them...  We used Xtreme Creative Entertainment (and they did a great job!!).  I would also recommend Rick Reuther's Music Host Productions.  Those are 2 that come highly recommended by several vendors...
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    monkey0919monkey0919 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Dance Tracks and they were great!  We really loved our DJ and he kept the dance floor full all night long.  Our guests thought he was awesome, too!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    thanks for your suggestions, Xtreme creative was already booked for our date and I emailed Music Host productions and they never replied!
  • Options
    jleigh1902jleigh1902 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Our venue has a package including a DJ and they're from Moments in Time. I read reviews of them I think on weddingwire.com and they seem like a good choice. I'm looking forward to it!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I went to a wedding with Dance Tracks and I thought they were great. If I had gotten a professional DJ, that is who I would have chosen. We are having a friend DJ instead though. Good luck!
    Lindsey & John
    imageWedding Countdown Ticker
    275image 183image 92image
  • Options
    Jessica7924Jessica7924 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We used Moments in Time and they were the BEST!  The price was super reasonable and they got everything right!!  Our dance floor was packed all night and we had a BLAST!  I am a bit OCD by nature and Joe (the owner) was more than flexible and accomdating!  Good luck!!
  • Options
    akhensley81akhensley81 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using DJ Sound Solution... the two guys that run it graduated from West Ottawa in Holland 10 years ago. I went to school with them. Great guys and they're very talented.

They're now based in Indiana but do gigs in Indiana and Michigan.

www.djsoundsolution.org/
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Complete Music ... AWESOME ... been to lots of weddings that they have Dj'd
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards