March 2012 Weddings
Options

FELLOW MARCH 2012 Brides....Let's chat basics

I'm getting married on 3-4-12, what date are you all getting married on?
I'm aiming for 75-125 guests minimum and maximum, what about you?
How many bridesmaids do you have so far or that you are thinking of having? I have 3-4 right now, and maybe one more. I don't want a ton, I've seen a few bride shows on tv of them having over 10, that's a lot to me! 
What colors are you doing? We are doing my favorite color, Purple, and his favorite, blue. 
Are you getting married outside, it may be a little chilly, so I ma trying to decide on a place that has a nice compromise to deal with whatever weather brews in. Hope to talk to you all soon. I'm excited. And am I the only one being asked why over a year long engagement? I'm happy to be engaged, we are planning to get married, I don't care what people say about that, but am I the only one who gets asked why so long of an engagement? Thanks for reading. Trying to start conversation for us March 2012 brides! PS: THE WEIGHT FACTOR:::
I'm arounf 175 right now and want to weigh 150 by the wedding. I started back with my brazilian Jiu Jitsu/martial arts, and this will get the pounds off of me!!! That and I'm drinking fruit smoothies a lot more too. Anyone want to share their weight loss goals for their wedding? ~Amanda. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards