March 2012 Weddings

SINGLE DIGITS!

so I am kind of freaking out! 9 days!!! I have been planning for 2 years and I can not believe it is almost here!!.  I feel like we got everything done but yet I feel like I am missing something! lol.  I had to share me freaking with you guys because I know everyone here feels the same way.  Its not about the "getting Married part" its all of the other stuff. 

Sorry had to vent just kind of freaked out!

What makes me  calm down a little bit is to see all of the girls wedding pictures that came out so lovely!! and they made it through!!

Re: SINGLE DIGITS!

• I feel the exact same way right now!!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    ? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
    ? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
    BFP CHART
  • Congrats!!! I'm the 30th and I had the single digits freak out yesterday. lol
    March 2012 Knotties Siggy Challenge - Favorite Engagement Picture Follow Me on Pinterest Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I'm the 30th as well. And had some moments of nausea early today, like that horrible feeling in my stomach that I have a ton of things to do. Doesn't help that work is crazy as well.
  • Im a  MArch 24th Bride and I had a freak out today ...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Yup same way here too.  I haven't had a good nights sleep in about a week now.  I'm excited, anxious, and nervous and just plain ready for our day!  8 more days now!
  • Me too! Today I kept wanting to cry at everything, stuff not even related to the wedding, guess Im just feeling a little overwhelmed. Im excited though! Congrats to all of you and hopefully we all make it through the week next week! Laughing
    BabyFruit Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards