North Carolina

AW: Wedding bands :)

So I finally got my wedding band in -- it was custom made to match the line of my e-ring.  It looks awesome.  (I totally cheated and wore it into Lowes Hardware right after we picked it up because I didn't want to take it off after trying it on -- FI laughed at me).  Pics of both:

Band alone:

I'm glad I can wear it alone if I don't want to wear my e-ring sometime.  And together with FI's band:

Re: AW: Wedding bands :)

• kernvaleriekernvalerie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Very pretty! 

I think our FIs may have the same wedding band.  :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • NcsuPsychNcsuPsych member
    Combo Breaker First Comment First Anniversary
    edited December 2011
    Beautiful!! :o)
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • pirategal03pirategal03 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow, Beth, I really like it.  Congrats!
  • edited December 2011
    Ooooo....very pretty!  I love it when people have very unique e-rings.  Mine is a solitaire, that is absolutely gorgeous and I love it, but it's nice to see unique settings!!!  Congrats on finally getting it in.  As it stands right now, FI has his band, but I still haven't picked mine out yet.  We are such slackers.  I finally found one that I love, but haven't been to order it yet.  As much as we looked at bands, I really thought I was going to have to end up having one custom made, too.  Who did you have to make it?

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
  • Beth0882Beth0882 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina_aw-wedding-bands-2?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:115Discussion:f99c3ad9-91dd-43bb-ab03-0d6701ac159ePost:bd6a7e8b-1f9c-47f6-8215-d108f2e24b3c">Re: AW: Wedding bands :)</a>:
    [QUOTE]  Who did you have to make it?
    Posted by GirlieGirl27320[/QUOTE]

Jareds.  I got quotes from Jareds and Schiffmans, and they were about the same price, so I went with Jareds since that is where my e-ring is from.  Easier to get them cleaned and stuff at the same time!
  • edited December 2011
    Oh ok....that's where we are planning on getting my band from, too.  They have been really wonderful to work with so far.  I had them pull out tons of rings from the case before I finally settled on the one that I did.  They have such a wide selection!

Leigh Anne & Billy
    *October 2nd, 2010*
  • wlfpkbridewlfpkbride member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It turned out great! I almost got a custom band from there. We went several times & I tried on lots of rings. The day I was going to drop off my E-ring I decided to try on some more just in case & I found one I loved! They were great to work with. We went to several jewelry stores looking for my wedding band & they were the only ones that were really helpful. All the others just seemed interested in selling me something I could deal with. The people at Jared really seemed to want to help me find something I loved. 
  • edited December 2011
  • CJ4578CJ4578 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    So pretty! I love that it fits so well with your e-ring!
    -- C
    Wedding Countdown Ticker

• alliegator8alliegator8 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

How beautiful and different! I love them!

• edited December 2011
    Love it!!
    Photobucket

• edited December 2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards