March 2012 Weddings
Options

AW: Final Details - past months progress (heavy PIP)

So I'm pretty much done with everything. Feels great to say that! There are just tiny things to do now.
I drop everything off to the reception site tomorrow as well as the OOT Bags - the jars to the florist on Thursday. All that's left are a few final payments (church donation, stipend, music lady, makeup) I have to put together the Sangria for the wedding on Friday. But that's really it

So here are a ton of pictures of about half of what I've done. I didn't take on of my DIY guest pens, but they turned out pretty awesome.

My Bouquet and Guest Pen Jars

Centerpiece and Pew Aisle Jars - will have flowers in them obviously. lol.

Memory Candle

Card Box - When it's there the top part of it will be up so the box will be more open if that makes sense.

Gifts are all together. Pink one is for the anniversary dance couple - has a bottle of our favorite wine in it.

Our Photographer found out she was pregnant a little bit ago so I made her a survival bag with snacks in it.

Programs and their box :)

Reserved seating cards

My bar sings and favor and guest book signs are also done and framed. All of our pictures are framed as well. We got our guest book last week and LOVE it.
Ahhh! So ready for saturday to be here!!

How are you girls? Any pictures to share?!
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: AW: Final Details - past months progress (heavy PIP)

• Options
    Everything looks great!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options

You have been busy!  Everything will look so nice all put together!

• Options
    You've been busy! Looks great!
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Looks GREAT!!!
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_aw-final-details-past-months-progress-heavy-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:0831a8e4-6ccd-4f8f-be9a-fc22d25cf53aPost:22cb432d-8621-476f-bea1-a9327e532506">Re: AW: Final Details - past months progress (heavy PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]You have been busy!  Everything will look so nice all put together!
    Posted by rachel801231[/QUOTE]

Yes! I love the soft look that everything has :) I really like your card box, too!
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_aw-final-details-past-months-progress-heavy-pip?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:0831a8e4-6ccd-4f8f-be9a-fc22d25cf53aPost:f8cbc63b-30e3-4127-842a-83d7b056dc2f">Re: AW: Final Details - past months progress (heavy PIP)</a>:
    [QUOTE]In Response to Re: AW: Final Details - past months progress (heavy PIP) : Yes! I love <strong>the soft look that everything has</strong> :) I really like your card box, too!
    Posted by rebeccaa12[/QUOTE]

thats exactly what i was going for!
    Thanks everyone, its really nice to hear it looks good, and its not just my opinion lol!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • Options
    Looks great, nice job!
  • Options
    Beautiful! :)
    "Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, It will set you free..."
    ~Mumford and Sons
    Anniversary
  • Options
    congrats! everything looks amazing!!!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I love that you made a photographer survival kit. :-)
    LilySlim Weight loss tickers Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards