March 2012 Weddings

Checks!

FI and BM ties came in over the weekend.  They look super nice, especially for how cheap they were!  So my bridesmaid and I are going to go try on her dress today so I hope that the pink tie I got the BM actually matches or goes with the pink color of her dress...I haven't seen it yet so fingers crossed!  AND if this turns out to be the correct color then i will also be getting my shoes dyed that color to match :)

Also I went shopping this weekend for what FI will wear.  He had already picked out a nice black long sleeve shirt, But he tried on a bunch of black pants with it and nothing looked quite right.  So i went again this weekend and bought a bunch of different pants and he actually found a pair that fit him perfect and looked fantastic with the shirt!  Oh and i got him nice new black dress shoes.  I know that this isn’t a typical outfit for the groom to wear – but he didn’t want to wear a suit/tux and it is his wedding to so I just thought well he can pick…. But anyways he looks FANTASTIC in the outfit! i wanted to marry him last night :) 

ETA: I forogt that I also ordered my invitations - and I am having them delievered to my work so the dog can't eat these up like he did my STD's :)   I seriously can't wait for them to come so I can just put them all togehter! 

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Checks!

• That's great, definitely a lot of progress! Good job!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_checks-4?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:26d7b0ad-8fc4-48b1-b67f-35ac17db5565Post:dfc4711b-7b0e-46d6-9fbc-e26f91d09d79">Checks!</a>:
    [QUOTE]FI and BM ties came in over the weekend.  They look super nice, especially for how cheap they were!  So my bridesmaid and I are going to go try on her dress today so I hope that the pink tie I got the BM actually matches or goes with the pink color of her dress...I haven't seen it yet so fingers crossed!  AND if this turns out to be the correct color then i will also be getting my shoes dyed that color to match :) Also I went shopping this weekend for what FI will wear.  He had already picked out a nice black long sleeve shirt, But he tried on a bunch of black pants with it and nothing looked quite right.  So i went again this weekend and bought a bunch of different pants and he actually found a pair that fit him perfect and looked fantastic with the shirt!  Oh and i got him nice new black dress shoes.  I know that this isn’t a typical outfit for the groom to wear – but he didn’t want to wear a suit/tux and it is his wedding to so I just thought well he can pick…. But anyways he looks FANTASTIC in the outfit! i wanted to marry him last night :)  ETA: I forogt that I also ordered my invitations - and <strong>I am having them delievered to my work so the dog can't eat these up like he did my STD's :)   I seriously can't wait for them to come so I can just put them all togehter!   </strong>
    Posted by amber0389[/QUOTE]

Haha, I forgot about this! Good choice. :) Congrats on all your checks!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congrats on being product!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards