Ah, yesterday was a good day
I verified all my "foodie" items with our caterer...
I paid the final bill for the bartender...
I paid the final bill for the DJ...
I gave our final counts for linens/decorations to the decorator (and our price went down!)...
AND - I got all the programs finished! That was a huge check - I started this project not realizing just how much work it was going to be. But one of my friends (not even in the WP) came over to help, and FI helped too! So that one feels awesome to get done and out of the way!! Below is our finished product (ignore the fact that the edges don't line up perfectly - I never claimed to be Ms. Crafty)!
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12
BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13
Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute
Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d
3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO!
"Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end."
My Randomness Blog
~ The TTCAL Blog
~ My Wedding Blog