March 2012 Weddings

Single digits!!!!

9 days March 17th ladies!!!!!  I cannot contain my excitement!
BabyFruit Ticker

Re: Single digits!!!!

• I don't know about you, but after a nearly two-and-a-half year engagement, it feels crazy to finally be this close!  VERY excited!!
  • So EXCITED for you that awesome!!! I can't wait until I'm 9 days away, still feels like forever for me...LOL...
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Can NOT believe how close we are!!! still feels surreal!
  • Congrats ladies!!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • SO exciting.  I started weather stalking today. SO far it looks like 58 and cloudy.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Hoboken -  I started stalking the weather today too!  59 and partly sunny as of todays forecast!

I am so excited for the wedding.  I can't believe how close we are now.  :)
  • It's crazy because I remember when my countdown said 360 days.  It's surreal seeing it at 9 now!  I'm super excited and trying to keep from obsessing over the details. But Hoboken you just gave me something new to obsess over! Lol

imageWedding Countdown Ticker

"When you smiled you had my undivided attention. When you laughed you had my urge to laugh with you. When you cried you had my urge to hold you. When you said you loved me, you had my heart forever."

• Oh geez! Hoboken, looks like you and are are in the same weather boat from different sides of the country! 58 & mostly cloudy! 0_0 I just pray it doesn't get any worse than that.

I do have to say that I could not be more happy to share a wedding date with such wonderful, beautiful, thoughtful women. Even though I've never met any of you I'm very glad to have been able to share this very important time in all of our lives. My wedding experience would have been very different had it not been for all of you!
    Cupcake Original since 2007 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Hooray!! I can't believe it's finally (almost) here! I'm the 18th so I don't really share a day with anyone, but I share a weekend with you ladies! Soooo excited for all of us. Laughing
  • A week from today!  Im so excited. I have my bachelorette party tonight also!!! e have made it to the fun stretch (hopefully)!!
    Congrats!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards