March 2012 Weddings

post wedding hair cut

I go tonight to get all this hair cut off and I am so pumped about it. My hair is long for me and driving me crazy. My appointment is for 4:30 today, it can't get here fast enough.

Saturday we leave for the HM Cruise. I am looking forward to getting away for awhile just the 2 of us. I must say the waiting a week was a good idea, it gave us time to settle in after all the hustle and bustle of the wedding and all the people being in from out of town.

Hope everyone is having a great week. Good luck to all the Bride that have weddings this week! :)
imageAnniversary

Re: post wedding hair cut

• Nice! I'm thinking about getting the haircut too but probably after the honeymoon... sometime in May.  It'll be a nice change for the summer.

Have fun on the HM!! I'm glad to hear you don't regret leaving later for your HM. We're doing 2 weeks. Might be a little long but it'll help build up the anticipation :) Plus we wanted to spend Easter with family!
    Anniversary
  • I have an appointment to cut mine on Monday 3/19! Good Luck :)
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Awesome! I got my pre-wedding hightlights today and made an appt for cutting all my hair off when we get back from the HM. I was wishing there was time to do it in between. Have an awesome trip!
    image 110 Invited
    image 76 Are Ready to Party! image 34 Are Missing Out image0 Need to Respond
    RSVP Date: February 21

March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Rings image
    Mine imageHis My Wedding Blog(Updated Daily) Wedding Countdown Ticker Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Yay for post wedding hair cuts!  Can't wait for mine!
  • Add me to the list! I can't wait to cut mine! I've been growing mine over 2 years and it's driving me insane! My stylist sister confirmed that I have enough to donate to Locks of Love, so I'm ready to go once we get back from our honeymoon and I have time to get it done.
  • edited March 2012
    Good Luck! I hope it went well. My 'wife chop' is tonight :) Super duper excited to cut it, it'll be right around the 11 inch mark!!
    Good luck to all the Brides getting married this weekend!!

And sn- I'm definitely with you on the glad you waited part. While we still have almost a week till we leave for our HM - I'm really glad we waited. It gave us time to get things accomplish and gave us time to get settled as well.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
  • post some picts!!!!!! congrats and have fun on your honeymoon!!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I'm on this bandwagon too!!! I cannot wait to cut my hair :)
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards