March 2012 Weddings
Options

Check, Check, Check

So after much debating our honeymoon is completely booked!! I'm pretty excited! We are going on a cruise, leaving on March 24th :) I'm a little dissappointed in the short amount of time we will actually be on the islands we are visiting, but I'm hoping it will be fun.
We have 2 weeks to purchase insurance - so depending on FI's grandmother we will be purchasing that in 2 weeks as well.
I also got all of the little signs done last night, I purchased our hand painted glasses for us and everyone else. Sent off final payments for the photographer and cake. I made my wax appointment as well :)
Tonight we are buying the last bit of alchohol, the unity candle and unity candle stand and cake topper and the guest book pens so I can decorate them when we get home. :)

Yayyy! I am so relieved that we booked our honeymoon, for the longest time we didn't think we would be able to go on one at all due to surounding events; but we can and are!! Such a relief! Now if I can just get FI's best man to step his game up on his bachelor party it will all be okay.
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers

Re: Check, Check, Check

• Options
    Congrats on the honeymoon! We also booked ours last week and will be going on a cruise as well! I've never really been on one but I'm super excited. We leave the 25th from Ft. Lauderdale. What cruise line are you going on?

Way to go on the other checks! You're getting so close! :-)
  • Options
    We went with Carnival - out of Port Canaveral (sp is wrong I'm sure). We hit Nassau, St Marin and somewhere else.
    Congrats on booking your honeymoon too!!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards