March 2012 Weddings
Options

Are you giving away....

your centerpieces?

I heard of people sticking something on the bottom of someone's chair, and then the DJ announcing people to look under their chairs, and that person who has the sticker, or whatever is under there, wins the centerpiece thats at their table.

Is anyone doing something like this?? Are there any other ideas?

Thanks!!

137image Invited to see us "Lucky in Love", at our wedding 3/9/12
90 image Are ready to party
47 image Are missing out
0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/15 image

Re: Are you giving away....

• Options
    I'm giving away mine, but they are used hard cover books. We're putting cards into the centerpieces that invite guests to find a book they like and take it with them when they leave.
    "Love it will not betray you, dismay or enslave you, It will set you free..."
    ~Mumford and Sons
    Anniversary
  • Options
    I am keeping my centerpieces and possibly selling them down the road. Mine are all glass vases.
  • Options
    w+c3w+c3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    My cousin did this at her wedding. There were live fish in the bottom of her centerpieces.
  • Options
    I am not giving mine away.  THey are mostly tall cylinder vases and short cylinder votive holders.  I am going to keep a couple of the tall vases and try and sell the rest on craigslist (it is actually where I bought them to begin with).
  • Options
    Mine are all rented, so no worries on my part!
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • Options
    our are all rented through our hall soo we will be giving ours back. but we did that chair idea at our wedding shower. it seemed to go over very well!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards