March 2012 Weddings
Options

5 days to go!!!

Wow, only 5 days left! I have a massage tonight, brow wax tomorrow, spray tan on Wednesday and mani/pedi on Thursday. We're also picking up the marriage license on Thursday...

Other than trying to figure out how to go to the bathroom with the new shapewear I bought this weekend, I think I'm set!! :)

So close!
BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog

Re: 5 days to go!!!

• Options
    I have 5 days too!! I am going to be completely useless this week at work.  I still can't believe it is here.  I don't think I will feel it is real until Wednesday when we are going to dinner with my OOT BM.  

• Options
    So excited! I've got a massage tonight, too!im gonna need it to deal with all of the stress of the LAST week!
  • Options
    I only have 5 days too!! Tonight is my shower the girls at work are giving me. Tomorrow is the last day I work for the week. Wednesday I am spending the day with my MOH and my FIL are coming in that day. Thursday we are going to get FI's tux and then dinner with my parents and his so they can meet and then Friday is mani/pedi and the RD.

I am so ready for this to happen!!
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    Ahhh! i'm so excited for you girls!! :D:D! I'm 5 days behind you gals with 10 days to go!
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Congrats Ladies!! I hope you all find some time to relax and breathe...and I hope your days are amazing, beautiful and everything you've dreamed it would be!!
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    I am with you girls!!!
    Tomorrow - Last day at work!
    Wednesday - I get my mani-pedi in the morning and then we leave for Las Vegas!!!
    Thursday - Joint Bachelor/Bachelorette party at the strip club! Got VIP tables and limo rides there and we have 18 people coming!
    Friday - Meet with vendors and Rehearsal dinner
    and you know what Saturday is!!
    Then sunday leave for honeymoon!

Is it really almost here?!?!?

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
  • Options
    Have SO much fun girls!! I can't wait to see pictures! :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I can't believe it's FINALLY here!  Our last days of work are Wednesday, and we'll leave right after work to drive to his parent's house, and then the rest of the way to my parent's on Thursday.  I keep framing everything as, "The next time I do (such and such), we'll be married!"
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards