March 2012 Weddings
Options

Ok so I splurged...

And went with the more expensive earrings - I did justify it though because I did save some money on the invitations...  Well not sure that justifies it but i wanted it so whatever. Oh and i also bought the headband.  They both just looked so ridiculously sparkly I couldn't help myself  : /  

Also ended up spending wayyy more than I thought I would on the ties for FI and BM.  Although I guess I'm just happy I was able to find one in the EXACT weird color that the bridesmaid dress is!  Oh well I'm only going to get married once so whatever!
Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest

Re: Ok so I splurged...

• Options
    I think you'll be happy you went with the super sparkly ones.. cause other wise you would have been thinking "the ones i bought are nice.. but those others.. those were the ones!" 
    You only get married once! It's okay to live a little :)
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_ok-splurged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:7836ac21-64c2-46f6-8e58-239b3dcffd5cPost:5066ed8c-8eef-4b55-82b1-b0a8029eaffd">Ok so I splurged...</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>And went with the more expensive earrings - I did justify it though because I did save some money on the invitations...  Well not sure that justifies it but i wanted it so whatever. Oh and i also bought the headband.  They both just looked so ridiculously sparkly I couldn't help myself </strong> : /   Also ended up spending wayyy more than I thought I would on the ties for FI and BM.  Although I guess I'm just happy I was able to find one in the EXACT weird color that the bridesmaid dress is!  Oh well I'm only going to get married once so whatever!
    Posted by amber0389[/QUOTE]

I definitely support this decision, loved them both!! ;)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

I doubt you'll regret it... sounds like you gave yourself a few days to think it over so I think you made the right choice :)

Anniversary
  • Options
    It obviously was something you really wanted so don't feel bad.  You deserve it.  I fell in love with a pair of earrings and would have paid full price for them if they were not on sale, that's how much I loved them.  You could also save them and use them as an heirloom to hand down to your daughter when she gets married.
  • Options
    Good for you!

Im trying to talk myself out of sparkly shoes. haha
    Photobucket

Anniversary
    213image enjoyed some southern charm
    163imagedrank out of mason jars
    50image stayed up the north
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_ok-splurged?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:7836ac21-64c2-46f6-8e58-239b3dcffd5cPost:060bbf42-71a4-4271-9737-ca8026037b64">Re: Ok so I splurged...</a>:
    [QUOTE]Good for you! Im trying to talk myself out of sparkly shoes. haha
    Posted by aenordan[/QUOTE]

LOL get the sparkly shoes!  otherwise you will be dissapointed!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards