March 2012 Weddings

First fitting went AMAZING :) PIP

Hi ladies,

I just wanted to share that my first fitting was awesome!  The dress fit perfectly...the only alterations needed are the straps, the length, and the bustle!  They even had a veil that matched the lace on my dress PERFECTLY :)  I couldn't be happier! 

PLUS, my bridesmaids found their dress! It is the Da Vinci 9136 in eggplant. I love the way the ruching compliments the ruching on my dress and the satin goes well with the subtle sheen of my taffeta. It's perfect!

(they didn't have a sample in eggplant so use your imagination)

I'm sorry that the pictures are not the best quality, we only had our cell phones.  I'm having such a hard time not talking to FH about the dress!  I want to share how excited I am so I decided to share with y'all.  3 more checks down: veil, undergarments, bridesmaid dresses   yay!

How are things going for all of y'all? I can't believe that it's almost June which makes us approximately 9 months out!

Good luck and have fun!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: First fitting went AMAZING :) PIP

• Your dress is gorgeous! I love the back!!!! :)

I still haven't had my first fitting. My dress should be in very soon, though. I am so excited to go back! 
    March 2012 Siggy Challenge: Honeymoon - Undecided (NYC or DC)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • sorry to be a creeper but I sometimes look at other months newest posts and this came up and  I just had to tell you that your dress is amazingly beautiful by far one of my favorites I have seen on these boards!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Congrats! It looks great!!
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    ? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
    ? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
    BFP CHART
  • it's so pretty!!  congrats!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards