March 2012 Weddings
Options

Update March Brides?

Hey ladies!

I have some of you on FB and I've seen some of you on TB, but for those who haven't been around, if you're checking up on here...what is new? How is married life?

Updates here...

We've been working on our house -- painting, redecorating, etc. We're just enjoying married life, relaxing during the summer.

We are planning to start TTC come this fall, but we're not really trying to hard to prevent...lol...so it could happen a little earlier.

Who's KU?

Hopefully some ladies check back here soon!! :)
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
BFP CHART

Re: Update March Brides?

• Options
    Hi! I rarely check in here anymore, but it would be great to hear how everyone is doing.

Married life has been great for us. We just got back from our honeymoon on the 6th. It was an amazing week. We'll start TTC soon. Other than that, not much is new!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    To be honest being married doesn't feel any different since we were together 6 years prior to getting married and living together for 5.  The only difference is my last name!  We just purchased a house and are moving in on September 1st.  So excited!  We're (I'm) not ready to start TTC just yet but maybe in a year after we've had some time to work on our new house.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    Hi!

Not a lot going on or different here so far, I haven't even changed my name yet.  I can't decide if I'm going to change it or not.  Well, I probably will, but not until we have kids.

Which, no, not KU yet but we are going to start trying soon.  I'm not getting any younger, even if I feel like I can't be more than 30.  *g*

Heck, we haven't even unpacked all the gifts yet.  Hoping to buy some furniture in the next week or so, a big chain here is going out of business so fingers crossed that we find something nice.  I really want a dining room set and he's interested in a recliner or reclining sofa.  :)
  • Options
    Hi!
    I'm hardly ever on here anymore. I'm mostly on the March Brides group on FB now.

We adopted a puppy about 3 months ago and we've just been working on our house. Repainting rooms and I turned a spare bedroom into a walk in closet so that makes me happy lol. Other than that we've just been enjoying the summer. No plans to have any kids any time soon though maybe in a few years. We'd actually like to do a lot of traveling before we have kids.
  • Options
    Most of us are still active on our FB site.  Nothing new really new to report here.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Disneymoon was unbelievably wonderful!!!
    No babies.
    Moved.
    Best friend just recently engaged so I get to use my wedding know-how for her use now!
    Cupcake Original since 2007 Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards