March 2012 Weddings

I'm single!

I'm in single digits that is!!! LOL! 9 more days to go!!!!!!!

I still need to:
Figure out seating chart
Put together Favors
Buy a bra to boost the boobs up!
Put together survival kits
Confirm all appts
Make a Day of Schedule
Get a RD outfit
Get my hair trimmed - and possibly dyed! I found a single gray hair in my head today!!!! YIKES!
And, I am sure a million more things I cannot think of right now!

PS- I remembered my PW so I am back on my original name! Whew!!

137image Invited to see us "Lucky in Love", at our wedding 3/9/12
90 image Are ready to party
47 image Are missing out
0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/15 image

Re: I'm single!

• Me three! I am also hoping to be done with everything this weekend, so I can relax and because I don't think I will have time for anything else.  Out of town friends and family start arriving on Wednesday.
  • Me four!! All I have left is my final dress fitting, mani/pedi, eyebrow wax and spray tan... I think. Am I forgetting something? Oh god, what if I'm forgetting something???
    BFP #1: 5/20/12 ~ EDD: 2/20/13 ~ Betas at 221: 5/24/12 ~ Betas at 917: 5/29/12 ~ M/C: 5/29/12 BFP #2: 10/17/12 (13dpo) ~ EDD: 6/29/13 Beta #1 @ 2164: 10/22/12 ~ 1st u/s: 10/26/12 = empty ute Beta #2 @ 7610: 10/26/12 ~ 2nd u/s: 10/30/12 = measuring at 5w6d 3rd u/s: 11/5/12 = HB of 150 ~ 4th u/s: 11/27/12 = perfect wiggly LO! Lilypie Maternity tickers "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not ok, it's not the end." Image and video hosting by TinyPic Sunshine_zps3fcf529f Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Daisypath Anniversary tickers My Randomness Blog ~ The TTCAL Blog ~ My Wedding Blog
  • yay! congrats ladies!!!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • I am with you girls! Except I leave for Vegas in 6 days!!

Still have to write my 5 page paper that is due Tuesday (day before we leave), gotta write substitute plans and get all that together (wow sucks being a teacher and taking off!), last minute wedding stuff (a few phone calls and emails), and PACK! Make sure my house is clean (having a dog sitter come by so can't leave it totally filthy!)...

Toooooo much to do in 6 days!!! Ahhhhhhh!

So excited though...getting sad that everything is almost over and the planning is coming to an end! Has been my life for over a year!

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
    53 image Are all in!
    68 image Are celebrating from afar
    0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards