Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

PSA: Chair Covers on Craigslist

I just found this on the Pittsburgh Craigslist and thought I would share!

http://pittsburgh.craigslist.org/for/1570306738.html

I was going to buy my chair covers bc I've been told its cheaper, but this seems like a great deal. You get the chair cover and colored sash for $2 a piece if you do a down deposit by Feb. 14th! Just sent an email... will let you know if there are any catches!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: PSA: Chair Covers on Craigslist

• nicki426nicki426 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I emailed about that, they responded and told me $1.50 a chair and they set up the chairs covers and take them down.
    http://www.weddingwire.com/kevinnicki Wedding Countdown Ticker image 108 Invited! image 85 Are ready to party!
    image 18 Will be missing out image 05 Are MIA
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    FYI- I inquired about this and they said that price is with out sashes! I think I am going to go with it, but I may meet the vendor in person so I can see what they look like!

FI thinks they are waste of money but our chairs are hideous... i think they were actually fold up wooden, gross!
  • steff308steff308 member
    edited December 2011
    My MOH was considering them, but they are paper thin and oversized, and lay on the floor around the chair--she was afraid someone would trip.   Basically, you get what you pay for.   She checked her references and the reviews weren't that great.
  • ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    Hm good to know! I will have to meet him and person.. may just end up buying the chair covers from CL or ebay or just rent nicer chairs! The venues chairs are hideous!
  • steff308steff308 member
    edited December 2011

Where is your reception?

• ros3392ros3392 member
    edited December 2011
    St. Spyridon's Helenic Center in Monessen, PA. Its a really beautiful ballroom, but they have cafeteria style tables and wooden fold up chairs.

My FI thinks that chair covers are a waste of money, but I think they are worth it. I would rather have nice looking chairs and no chair covers, but renting chairs are more expensive.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards