March 2012 Weddings

New Board

Hi, ladies!  You may have noticed that this board has gotten really slow as we're all married now and moved onto our post-wedding lives (work, school, family, TTC, etc.) so we're moving away from wedding talk.  We've decided to create a private board that's accessible only to March ladies so that our private information and thoughts aren't out there for anyone with a computer to see.

The new board can be found at http://marchbrides(dot)proboards(dot)com.  Please register using your TK name. Then comment on this post that you registered so I can confirm who you are!

Thanks, ladies!

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

Re: New Board

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards