March 2012 Weddings

I cired on the way to work

I cried on the way to work today out of no where!!!

My FI looks over at me and is like " What's on your mind sweetheart?" and i just burst out "I DONT KNOW!!" and then I laughed

He just kept telling me that I will be fine and im probably just excited about everything going on we leave this weekend to go to where our wedding will be to set up everything.

Only 12 days left and im crying. I just keep thinking what and I going to be the day and day before.

BTW I don't usually cry
Wedding Countdown Ticker
170image Invited to the Our romantic garden wedding
19 image Are ready to party
2 image Are missing out
149 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/18

Re: I cired on the way to work

• Oh my goodness.  I am glad I am not the only one.  My emotions have been getting the best of me.  I was listening to the song I'm going to walk down the aisle to, and I started bawling like a baby.  19 days left for me.  I look at it this way, if I am being a cry baby now, maybe I won't on our wedding day.  I really don't want to cry because my nose turns all red and stays that way forever.  I don't want to look like Rudolph in our photos.
  • I'm going through the same thing!

Today I almost broke down in Michaels because I realized that this might be the last time I'm in there before my wedding! I almost lived in Michaels during this whole engagement. Now, that would've been funny.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    ? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
    ? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
    BFP CHART
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_i-cired-on-the-way-to-work?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:a0e1672b-88de-41cd-8257-4ff4b414cda0Post:efd33276-8769-4332-b927-61b52a102cee">Re: I cired on the way to work</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm going through the same thing! Today I almost broke down in Michaels because I realized that this might be the last time I'm in there before my wedding! I almost lived in Michaels during this whole engagement. Now, that would've been funny.
    Posted by femmepink[/QUOTE]

I think they know me by first name at michaels!!! I haven't had any super emotional moments though! Thank god,
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards