March 2012 Weddings

Reminder

Ladies if you have an invite ticker don't forget to update it!! I'm always watching for people :)

Re: Reminder

• Thanks Whit!! I completely forgot about it!
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • I set mine up, but I've been a little lazy this week and havent sent my invites out :( oops.... and Monday is MLK day so they are going to be a week late lol. Good thing I just have to buy stamps for the outer envelope.
    image 279 Invited!
    image 137 Are ready to celebrate!
    image 93 Cannot make it!
    image 40 Have not responded! aka: officially uninvited! ;)
    RSVP date 2/17

March 2012 Brides

**SIGGY (March 2012 board) January CHALLENGE

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

"You don't marry the person you can live with, you marry the person you can't live without"-Anonymous

Wedding Countdown Ticker

Follow Me on Pinterest
  • I haven't gotten an RSVP for 3 days straight!!! So sad after getting like 5 a day for a week...
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • Oh, I update this thing every time I get more RSVPs. I have this weird satisfaction watching the numbers switch over. It's weird, I know.

Don't worry, jml. I had a day where I didn't get one and then I got like 7 or 8 the next day. It also took a few days for anyone to respond which was also frustrating. They'll come pouring in I'm sure. :)
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_reminder?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:ad12c072-ffd7-441f-b8f0-d34297435bb9Post:0f169081-f66c-4250-a64b-2beb3b76469f">Re: Reminder</a>:
    [QUOTE]Oh, I update this thing every time I get more RSVPs. I have this weird satisfaction watching the numbers switch over. It's weird, I know. Don't worry, jml. I had a day where I didn't get one and then I got like 7 or 8 the next day. It also took a few days for anyone to respond which was also frustrating. <strong>They'll come pouring in I'm sure. :)</strong>
    Posted by brittandjp[/QUOTE]

<div>I hope so. They were coming really good for the first week after we sent them out and now nothing. We still need like 45 of the 60 we sent...</div>
    Photobucket Follow Me on Pinterest Anniversary
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_reminder?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:ad12c072-ffd7-441f-b8f0-d34297435bb9Post:0f169081-f66c-4250-a64b-2beb3b76469f">Re: Reminder</a>:
    [QUOTE]<strong>Oh, I update this thing every time I get more RSVPs. I have this weird satisfaction watching the numbers switch over.</strong> It's weird, I know. Don't worry, jml. I had a day where I didn't get one and then I got like 7 or 8 the next day. It also took a few days for anyone to respond which was also frustrating. They'll come pouring in I'm sure. :)
    Posted by brittandjp[/QUOTE]

Ha so do I. I have a routine with my RSVPs so I stay on top. I'm afraid if I don't update this every day I'll lose count and it will all go to h*ll lol.

I never get more than 4 a day. its frustrating. apparently the people in my hometown are notorious for returning RSVPs at the last minute. great.
  • edited January 2012
    I have been so bad about it. Thanks for the reminder!

Since we don't acutally get the RSVPs (they are going to my parents) its a little harder to keep up with it.
    imageAnniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards