March 2012 Weddings
Options

Knottie vibes needed

Hey laides!

I am live here in the ORV (Ohio River Valley) here in KY we are just about to get hit hard with severe weather. Bad storms and tornados headed this way. If you all could send knottie vibes this way that would be great. This is round two for my area this week. Even Jim Cantorie (from the Weather Channel) is here in KY so that can't be a good thing!

Going to get ready for it to hit here.
imageAnniversary

Re: Knottie vibes needed

• Options
    Knottie vibes being sent!!! GL!!
    March 2012 January Siggy Challenge:Favorite Engagement Pic Photobucket
    341image Invited to our dream wedding!!
    259image Are ready to party
    82image Are missing out
    0image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 3/10 Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Scary! Be careful!
    Many vibes your way!
    Baby Boy will be making his way into our life EDD April 5, 2013 BabyFruit Ticker image
  • Options
    Oh no!
    We're expecting hail and high winds with the storms rolling in here tonight, but the mountains usually keep us safe from tornados... good vibes flowing your way!
  • Options
    Vibeeeessss!! Stay safe and let us know how everything goes!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

"You are made of win." -SopChick
    Still here and still fabulous!

• Options
    Good vibes sent. I am in a small town in Ohio about 4the hours north of you. It has been raining really hard and the past several years the rain has gotten so high that its flooded homes and down town ruining businesses and destroying homes. Hope this passes soon
  • Options
    Thanks for the vibes ladies! We made it out just fine. About 35 minutes north of us was hit really hard and there were fire stations and schools were totally destroyed. One tornado was at least 1/2 mile wide. Cars were flipped and semis were blown over totally. Right now according to the news people are looking for loved ones and I am not sure about injuries.

The news pictures are just heartbreaking! I am feeling so blessed to have been missed by the wrost part of it all.
    imageAnniversary
  • Options
    knottie vibes sent! please keep us posted
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Be safe!!! Please up date us and let us know your ok!!
    AnniversaryBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I spoke way too soon... tornados spotted near FH's parents and aunt's house... 20 minutes West of us... they're hunkered down in basements and bathrooms, coming our way... have all our laptops, dogs, and wedding rings ready to move down to the basement and FHs aircraft radio tuned into the national weather service and the TV turned to the local news... I went and put on all my irreplaceable heirloom jewelry.  We NEVER see things like this here in the mountains... scary sh!t

I grew up in So Florida with hurricanes and never felt this freaked out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards