Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Help with Engagement Photos ideas

I have seen engagement pictures done at Kennywood during the day/night and it seems to be very fun!  We contacted Kennywood and said they would allow us to come in before the park opens to take the pictures, but not allowed near/on the rides.  The pictures I have seen online, the couple had pictures taken in front/on the rides.  Does anyone know anything about having engagement pictures done at Kennywood?

Also, what other ideas are there for engagement pictures?  We don't want the same pictures as everyone with the city in the background or on the north shore.  We want something that is fun and that it shows in the pictures.

Re: Help with Engagement Photos ideas

• edited December 2011
    Hmmm...what about Idlewild?  Since it's a little slower paced than Kennywood, maybe you'd have some better opportunities without it being before the park opens, or in the "kiddie" area with jungle nets, etc.  Maybe on a boat? A pedicab? A Duckie Tour?  Good luck!
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • MRadsMRads member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I've seen photos as Kennywood.  What about at Heinz History Center (although I don't know if they would allow flash) or the Science Center or SportsWorks.

Baby boy 7.10.13
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards