March 2012 Weddings

Really Stupid Request

Since TK is stil being really lame and not putting the first posts at the top of posts could we start hitting "quote" to the original post if we are the first 1-3 replyers?  That way, even if they drop it down to the 3rd post the original post will still be the first thing you read?  I can *usually* figure out which post is the original and it is kind of amusing to read the replies first, but for longer posts I don't always have time to analyze every post to figure out which one came first!  Haha!

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

Re: Really Stupid Request

• I can dig this idea because TK is driving me crazy!
  • I agree it is super annoying.  An easy way to figure out which is the original post is it won't have Re: before the subject
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_really-stupid-request?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding Club BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:e73dcedc-3c2c-4487-aebe-89ff3a59975fPost:7f122975-ea6c-4dc7-b7d5-cbb176280553">Really Stupid Request</a>:
    [QUOTE]Since TK is stil being really lame and not putting the first posts at the top of posts could we start hitting "quote" to the original post if we are the first 1-3 replyers?  That way, even if they drop it down to the 3rd post the original post will still be the first thing you read?  I can *usually* figure out which post is the original and it is kind of amusing to read the replies first, but for longer posts I don't always have time to analyze every post to figure out which one came first!  Haha!
    Posted by JCWhitey[/QUOTE]

I'll try my best to remember!
    Anniversary
  • too funny that this is the first post I've looked at all day that is in the right order.
  • In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/wedding-club-boards_march-2012-weddings_really-stupid-request?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Wedding%20Club%20BoardsForum:955e4823-0be1-44ef-9ee7-99a63794e103Discussion:e73dcedc-3c2c-4487-aebe-89ff3a59975fPost:3bf76cc6-fd4b-456d-8a98-ea8791373d4e">Re: Really Stupid Request</a>:
    [QUOTE]too funny that this is the first post I've looked at all day that is in the right order.
    Posted by mary1217[/QUOTE]
    <div>
    </div><div>I laughed at that too</div>
    Wedding Countdown Ticker www.derilandtekoah.com
  • Haha, I thought it was just me!  I thought maybe since I posted it I was seeing it in the right order but it sounds like TK is just messing with us.  Sneaky, TK.  Sneaky.

Janine & Cody | Georgetown, Grand Cayman | Feb. 28th, 2012

Surprise BFP | Baby Due Late July/Early August 2013

Pregnancy Ticker

I believe in a lot of things. I believe in fresh tennis balls, the healing power of bunnies, and that the novels of Susan Sontag are something I'll never read. In fact, I don't even know who Susan Sontag is. What is she... like... a painter? I believe in Crystal Lite because I believe in ME. I believe in the movies of Val Kilmer, though these days it ain't so easy. I believe in Darren Sproles, the word "dabble", the first season of "Silk Stockings", and big, warm, moist, gooey chocolate chip cookies that melt in your mouth and all over your face.

• Honestly, I'm not going to remember to do this. Sorry.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards