March 2012 Weddings

Politely asking if someone brought a gift

We seem to be missing gifts/cards from several people who I am pretty sure brought one (best friends from HS, cousins). Any good way to ask if they brought something without looking greedy? We just want to start on our thank yous.

Re: Politely asking if someone brought a gift

• Oh man. I'm in the same situation! I can't find a gift from one of my bridesmaids, but I just have a weird feeling that she didn't get us anything. I have a feeling that she believes that being in the wedding party is a gift enough...

What I did was I got a girl who is close with me, and close with her, and she was randomly talking to her about the wedding and gifts and asked about hers.

My BM said that she forgot to give us ours. However, never mentioned anything to me... at least I know I didn't lose it.

Maybe you can get someoone to randomly bring it up to one of the guests? Either that, or you'll have to tell them that you think you might've lost some of the gifts and you want to make sure you didn't lose theirs.
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
    ? BFP #1 "SPECK" - 11/7/2012 ? M/C - 12/8/2012 @ 7W6D ?
    ? BFP #2 "SPAWNER" - 3/2/2013 ? EDD: 11/13/13 ?
    BFP CHART
  • I'm in the same boat.  I can't find anything from one of the GM and one of my best friends It's so unlike them.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards