March 2012 Weddings
Options

Things Remembered....YOU SUCK!

So I went to pick up my FI's present to his best man...We ordered him this very nice satin silver $50 lighter online and had dropped it off at Things Remembered to have it engraved with his name, Vegas, and 3.10.2012 for the wedding date.

Well when I picked it up it looked so awesome! We got the premium font and it seriously looked amazing...except for one thing! The date said 3.10.2010! WTF! I started hyperventilating thinking I wrote it wrong on the sheet. I asked to check it and sure enough I had it right and it was their mistake.

They said "Well we will have to get you another one"...but I am just so pissed because we are leaving for Vegas next Wednesday and I am not sure if it will even get shipped here in enough time to take it back up there and get engraved again...so stupid!

Also, I had dropped it off this weekend because I was planning on sticking it in the box of wedding stuff that I had to ship out today to Vegas. I am nervous about the lighter getting taken by TEA out of the checked luggage (even though the website says unfueled lighters are ok, I still get paranoid for a gift that nice).

So it's ordered again and here's to hoping it gets here in enough time for them to fix their effin' mistake!

end vent

Wedding Countdown Ticker

121image Invited to Fabulous Las Vegas!
53 image Are all in!
68 image Are celebrating from afar
0 image Haven't decided yet

RSVP Date 2/1

Re: Things Remembered....YOU SUCK!

• Options
    Oh my goodness.  I would have went off on them!  They need to really be more careful and watch what they are doing!
  • Options
    That's annoying, but almost borderline hilarious for the idiot who saw it and was like, uhm, 2010? Okay! Sounds good! Like, not one part of them though to double check that part? People are awesome!
  • Options
    That's ridiculous! Why the hell would they write 2010? I would have went off on them too. They should compensate you somehow for all of that stress.
  • Options
    Oh no!! This makes me nervous! I'm taking the watch I bought JP to Things Remembered this week so they'll engrave something on it for me. I will go crazy on them if they mess it up. Seriously.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards