Michigan-Lansing

I'm so glad I did this

I know I haven't been on in awhile but I've been so very busy.
Anyway, I finally decided to do the boudoir pics.
Alicia did them for me and I must say I was a little apprehensive at first but she just took her time until we started laughing then I relaxed and I really got into it. Much more than I thought I would.
I got the most expensive package.
She spent about  2.5  hours with me. The whole thing cost me $200.
Comes with an album and a disk with my photos
Alicia is in a new studio and she gave me a grand opening special even though the grand opening isn't officially until May 1st.
If you are thinking about this I say DO IT no matter who you hire !  You won't regret it.

Alicia's website is http://privateeyes.homestead.com/index.html .

Her prices are great. I saw the pics on her laptop and I am really happy with what I've seen so far.
She will do the touch-ups and do some black and whites for me which I really love black and white photos.

Re: I'm so glad I did this

• TJsFutreWifeyTJsFutreWifey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alrighty - I booked an appt with her!  I am way NERVOUS, but excited!  Thanks for you advice!  
  • edited December 2011
    You're going to love it.
    When do you get them done?
  • edited December 2011
    I did some this past weekend with Jill@Two Ring Photography.  I was SO NERVOUS starting out, but did warm up as time went on. It was $250, and included was hair and makeup, a 1 hour photo session, and a book with the photos you choose. I'd never met Jill before, but not only was she awesome but the hair and makeup people were awesome too. I actually ended up hiring the makeup artist (Angela Noble) for my wedding. She does airbrushed makeup and after how much I cried and the makeup took it, I was sold.

Really great experience! I have been working my butt of to be in "the best shape of my life" and what better way to show it off?!

I encourage every woman, regardless of shape or size to do these. I think Jill did a great job and helped me relax also.
  • TJsFutreWifeyTJsFutreWifey member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing mine on June 30 - now I'm on a bad crunch to lose weight lol ... I just picked out the differnt lingerie I want from fredericksofhollywood.com!  
  • edited December 2011
    I had a lot of fun with mine too (I used Amy Boeve).  And the results were great.  I can't wait til I get to give them to FH.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards