Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh

Show me your bridesmaid dresses!

I am struggling to pick bridesmaid dresses like you wouldn't believe, so I thought it might be helpful for me and fun for all to post pics of your bridesmaid dresses!

And here is what I'm considering so far...welcome your opinions!

This is JCrew's chiffon collection.  All of the girls like these, but there is very much a lack of support.  The fabric is tissue thin and there is hardly any boning, which for example, was making the top turn over on the strapless dress I ordered, especially on the larger chested girls.  So basically I'm worried about these looking cheap or ill fitting.

LOVE this Jim Hjelm 5907. The back dips down too. But, I am the only one who tried this on so far, and I am smaller chested. I'm worried that this will not look so good on the larger chested girls.

JH5866- I was thinking I would pick this dress until I sent it to the girls with some other options, and no one said they liked this one. I thought the modified sweetheart and detachable straps would make it flattering for all, but the Jim Hjelm line is kind of $$ and I don't want to make my girls buy it if they don't like it.

Jim Hjelm 5020. This one is tulle and it is black over gray. I tried it on in black over black.  I think it is much more flattering when the overlay matches the underneath, but they don't have all the lining colors in tulle, so not sure. The cheapest option out of all the Jim Hjelms that I like.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards