Michigan-Lansing
Options

Perfection Limo vs Classic Caddy

I am trying to narrow down a limousine company. Perfection Limousine and Classic Caddy/Royal Treatment are comparable in pricing, has anyone used or already dealt with either company? If so what were your thoughts on them?

Re: Perfection Limo vs Classic Caddy

• Options
    marahstarnmarahstarn member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just went and looked at the limos at Classis Caddy and wasn't really impressed.  They weren't very clean and we had to climb around in the shop to see them.  That being said, they are also getting new vehicles.  They couldn't tell me what year they were buying but it sounded like used ones.  As far as perfection limo, their fleet seemed cleaner and much more professional.  However, we saw them at a bridal show and was told they were available as the show was ending and when we called the following day we were told they were all booked at the bridal show.  This has seemed to be one of our bigger challenges.  Definitely go look at them if you can before you book anyone.  We looked at one place this weekend where the seatbelt was duct taped on.
  • Options
    alknappalknapp member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard wonderful things about Perfection and booked them at the show.  They have been wonderful with communication as well.

Another to consider is Dreamkeepers out of Ithaca.  They are a little more in price but are wonderful.
  • Options
    kevlind10kevlind10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know of a place called The Limo Company. My fiance and i are good friends with them. The guy that runs it is very nice. They have a website and it is: http://lansinglimocompany.com/index.htm

They have all their contact info on the website! Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thank you for all your posts we did go look at some limos and also were not overly impressed with Classic Caddy's cars. We have gone with perfection limo out of Holly. Peter has been great to deal with.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards