Michigan-Lansing

Transportation/Shuttles

Hey girls -
I am looking for some advice on guest transportation. We are looking into having a party bus/limo for the bridal party after the ceremony and a guest shuttle back to hotels during the evening. The hotel will offer a shuttle to the reception after the ceremony.
Any recommendations on guest transportation? The Marriott gave me Dean Transportation as their recommendation. I have also looked into Lakeside Charter and Perfection Limo (but more for the "frills"/after the ceremony service).
Thanks in advance!
AJC

Re: Transportation/Shuttles

• kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Some hotels that have a shuttle will also shuttle guests after the reception. If they won't offer a free shuttle, maybe they would do a small fee like $1 or $2 per person. I'm not sure about bigger buses. I've also heard good things about Lakeside Charter. I'm about 90% sure we'll be going with Perfection Limo for transportation after the ceremony, but I can't afford to keep them all night. I think we'll be getting a party bus. It would be nice if we could keep it for transportation later on too though. 

I'm also not sure about transportation for after the reception. We haven't thought about hotels yet (still a year out) so I'm not sure if we will have a shuttle option through them or not. I definitely want something available though, because I don't want anyone drinking and driving.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards