Michigan-Lansing

Any Jacksonites out there?

I am a Jackson area bride who is planning a wedding for September 25th 2010. HI!I am having a hard time finding a ceremony and reception location.... especially for our small budget. We are not attached to any specific church and plan to have a family friend ordained to perform our wedding. We are thinking about having the ceremony outside at a family barn, but I just can't decide. I guess what I am asking is if any in the area has a suggestion for a great ceremony or reception site. I am getting discouraged with all I am hearing on the phone. I am hoping for some knotties with awesome experiences! Thanks in advance!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Any Jacksonites out there?

• edited December 2011
    I don't know if you're still looking for a place to get married & a reception site but the Dewey Lake Manor House is in Brooklyn off of M50 and I believe it is $100 for the site. They also have rooms you can rent to get ready in. It is a very pretty view of the lake! Also the Potter Center (at Jackson Community College)is nice for a reception, I believe they are about $600 & their catering service is reasonable. Hope this helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards