Michigan-Lansing

Barry Tilson Photography???

Has anyone used Barry Tilson Photography out of Grand Ledge?  If so, how was your experience?  Any info would help!Thanks!

Re: Barry Tilson Photography???

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    We haven't used him, because the wedding is in 2011, but he has gotten good reviews on the Knot and is definitely one we will interview when DD is ready to hire a photographer.
  • edited December 2011
    I used him for my June 27, 2009 wedding... He was wonderful to work with, very laid back and open to ideas, he traveled around MSU campus with us and had great ideas! He also has a great eye for excellent shots that we never thought of! He took a ton of photos and we love most of them! His price can't be beat! Right now we are working on our album with him...he is flexible and helpful. He is willing to work with us to be sure we are getting the album we want. I highly recommend him! If you have any other questions please ask!
  • Anniee1963Anniee1963 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Barry Tilson and his wife Rebecca photographed our May 23 wedding, and our photos are AMAZING. We were so impressed with his work! We got our album back a few weeks ago and I can honestly say I don't think I've seen such a beautiful album. The prices cannot be beat for the excellent quality of work! If you look on his website, you can see part of our photos on his website, barrytilson.com under featured weddings, Annie and Joe. I recommend him to everybody I have come in contact with!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks for the input... How was he to work with on the day of?  Were you able to get a lot of shots?  I don't have a ton of time between the ceremony and the reception but I was still hoping to get some shots around campus or at the MSU gardens.  I'm looking for someone who is easy to work with and will be efficient with the time we have :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards