Michigan-Lansing
Options

alterations/ tailoring

Hi ladies. Im just wondering where to go to get my dress altered.. and about how much im going to be spending.. If anyone had any suggestions, i would love to hear them. I need to get my dress hemmed and bustled. Thanks ladies.

Re: alterations/ tailoring

• Options
    Swtangel098Swtangel098 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I know that Pierre's Bridal gets a lot of mixed reviews on here but that's where I went and they were fantastic. I had a french bustle done, hemmed and the top altered for about $110. I thought it was a great deal...and they also did a great job. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Silver Thread Tailor Shoppe in Lansing by Eastwood Towne Center. (517) 333-3800It took one fitting and everything was perfect- bust taken in, multiple layers of dress hemmed, and very reasonable.  I bought my dress fom Pierre's and had so many problems with them I would never let them touch my dress again if given the option.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The Silver Thread Tailor Shoppe by the Eastwood Town Center is the best place of heard of. Carol's not there any more but Leann did a great job on my dress. Very resonable priced .
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards