Michigan-Lansing
Options

Diet & Excersise

Alrighty girls, it's time for me to get in shape, but I'm struggling on how to achieve this! Does anyone have any suggestions for a diet or excersise program that they did that worked for them? Any ideas would be greatly appreciated! :) Hope you all have a fantastic day!

Re: Diet & Excersise

• Options
    edited December 2011
    My best experience was on Weight Watchers. I did the online program...I loved logging on to track my diet & exercise! For exercise, I have a friend who's had great success with Curves. She said her location is an older crowd, but they are super nice. We had a charity auction in my work last week, and I won a 6 month membership to the MAC, so I'm super excited to try that out! :)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    npricelovenpricelove member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Bethany...you do not have any weight to loose!!!  You body is perfect!!A couple of my coworkers have joined weight-watchers and they have both lost more then 50lbs.  When I wanted to slim up just a little before getting in the "dress", I stopped drinking pop and drank water instead.  I lost about 20lbs.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww, thanks, Nicole! After college graduation I really did have about 15 drinking pounds I needed to shed, and WW did it for me! Now I'm more into feeling healthy & confident...I'll have b-pics in the spring, you know! ;)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I tried WW just for the free week. It got me back on track with portion control. Since I already eat pretty healthy and workout quite a bit, I just needed to wrangle in my portion sizes. That week really helped me and I've lost 15 lbs. since, on my own. 10 more and I'll be satisfied. good luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The workout program P90-X works if you are dedicated enough to finish it (it is 90 day program). The the workouts aren't exactly easy though. I felt like I was going to die through each and every one of them lol. There is a board on here where knotties posted their before and after pics.
  • Options
    alhelleralheller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thanks girls for all your great suggestions! I have never tried Weight Watchers, but am more than willing to check it out. I did do p90x for awhile, and I did see quick results, but I also felt like I was going to die the whole time! I'll need to find something fun that I look forward to doing everyday or a couple times a week. I'll keep you posted on what happens next! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Does anyone who has the P90X program interested in making copies? I'd obviously pay for it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards