Michigan-Lansing

Bridal Shows!

Now that I've booked most of my vendors, I'm more excited about bridal shows to try & win some free stuff! I found out there's a bridal show in Brighton at the Brighton High School this Sunday from 1-5, I think it's called To Have and to Hold. There's also a bridal fashion show at the Brookshire Inn and Golf Club in Williamston Sunday starting at 1 p.m., with the fashion show at 2:30.Anyone going to either of these, or does anyone know of other bridal shows coming up?!
~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image

Re: Bridal Shows!

• jodyk23jodyk23 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm attending the Detroit Knottie GTG on Sunday, or I'd be going to the one in Brighton.There is one coming up at Barnstormer in Whitemore Lake on November 8th. I got free tickets in the mail, but I'm out of town that weekend. Do you want them? If so, email me your address: jodyk23 at hotmail dot com.
  • gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    There is one on Nov. 1st at the Radisson in Lansing. The website is www.agabridalshow.com.
  • sarcole530sarcole530 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There is going to be one at Eagle Eye on Sunday, January 3rd from 12:00p - 4:00p.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards