Michigan-Lansing
Options

I need help from you Lansing Knotties!

Hi all!I'm a Detroit Knottie but I'm getting married in Beaverton, MI...a small town near Midland...about an hour and half north of Lansing. Anyways, I'm having an outdoor wedding and I'm in desperate need of linens. Since I live in the Detroit, obviously no one here is willing to deliver to Beaverton. There is only one place I have found near Beaverton and it is called Paper Moon...to make a long story short, I'm not impressed and will not be going with that company! But, they seem to be the only game in town. Do any of you know where I can get linens that is close to my area??

Re: I need help from you Lansing Knotties!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hmm...I'm not going to be much help. Did you page Taryn on the Detroit board? I know she's from that general area. Hopefully someone else here can help! :)
    ~Bethany My Bio! Visit Lansing.Weddings.com image
    9.10 Siggy Challenge: Fave Pic of FI & I. There are lots, but this one's good! :)image
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I haven't looked into linens yet, but what about Sohn Linens? Can you pick up the linens from the place in Lansing or a place in Detroit? I realize then that someone in your family would have to drop them back off, but it's just a thought....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used http://www.aecclinens.com/... they're based out of Troy. Since I'm from that area and some of the bridal party is too, we just picked up the linens from them. They have a huge selection and are reasonably priced (I did have a discount applied though.)
  • Options
    shrades77shrades77 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I used Event Depot out of East Lansing.  They charged a travel fee, but came out to GR and delivered linens and set up our huppah.  They are very nice, have good prices and a great selection.  Review and link is in my vendor reviews.  HTH!
    **Rachel & Andy - 9.6.09**

Vendor Reviews l Pro Pic Preview image

• Options
    jeanlee123jeanlee123 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I also second Event Depot.  They are doing my wedding, which is in two weeks, and I've been extremely happy with their service.  Plus, they're the only place in town that has chiavari chairs.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards