Michigan-Lansing

Ceremony Sites

We're getting married St. Patrick's day, we have the reception site but are lost on a reception site. Probably not a church wedding, but we're open to the idea.  Can anyone help me out with an idea for a place for the ceremony, I'd love to do it outside somewhere but with the time of year, its kinda out of the question.  

Also, we know we have the option to do it at the reception site, but I don't really like that idea. Maybe I'm wanting the impossible! Please Help!!!
my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Ceremony Sites

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well first of all, where is your reception site so that we can give you ideas that are relatively close by
  • kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    There's the MSU Alumni Chapel, the chapel at Hawk Hollow, the chapel in Grand Ledge or the Opera House there...the rose gardens at MSU. That's all I've got at the moment!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Reception is in St. Johns, but not much around there as far as I know.

The Alumni Chapel is booked, bummer.
    those other choices aren't bad. I'm so bummed I can't do a pretty garden thing.
  • edited December 2011
    We're getting married at the Bridge Street Wedding Chapel in Grand Ledge.  It is very beautiful.  It is an old church, but is now owned by photographers.  I like it because I get the church look without everything that comes with it.  And it means that we get to have my FSIL marry us.  I would suggest checking it out!
    Anniversary
  • edited December 2011
    Thanks everyone!  We ended up landing on Perspective 2 Studio in old town, but all of your suggestions helped alot!  Thanks again!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards