Michigan-Lansing
Options

REasonably priced photographor

So are photographer just backed out on our contract so i am looking for another one. We are looking to get our engagement photos done in Bath,MI at a friend of ours property so they need to be able to do that also, we want our engagement photos done during the week and soon. We also would like all the photos available on a disc and would need coverage of the wedding for about 7 hours. our price range is a max of $1500 if you have any suggestions please help!!

Thanks

Re: REasonably priced photographor

• Options
    Carissa6687Carissa6687 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Alex Uphur you can find his contact information on his website.

www.greenraystudio.com

He will be doing our photography, just had our engagement pics done and can't wait to see them!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    Carissa6687Carissa6687 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, I think the price is quoted higher that 1500 on his website, but e-mail him, he will probably work with you and your budget :-) HTH
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We used McShane Photography. She's awesome and affordable, and you get two photographers for the whole day! Plus prints and a hi-res disc of all your photos with printing rights and a pre-wedding shoot of your choice (engagement, boudior, etc). She's still working on the page so if you want to see wedding photo samples you can email her at JenaMcShane@yahoo.com. Otherwise here is her page

http://www.facebook.com/?ref=home#!/pages/McShane-Photography/116143515068421?ref=ts
  • Options
    kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Kelly at Looking Glass Photography...packages start at $1500. That covers 7 or 8 hours, I can't remember which. She's great!

http://lookingglassphotography.biz/
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    http://townsquarephoto.com
    I know Jeff has a package that includes e-pics for that amount.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Sara Collins Photography, she is amazing! Her packages start at $700, but she has more expensive ones as well, we are getting a ton of stuff with ours and I am only paying $1500. Her website is saracollinsphotography.com, and she is actually from Battle Creek, but i know that she does travel all over the place, you should check her out!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check with Darryl at Pure Enchantment Photography www.pureenchantmentphotography.com He was amazing to work with, saved us in a pinch (we had our photographer back out a week and a half before the wedding) His prices are VERY reasonable..you'll be very happy with him :) Good Luck!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    msmith1983msmith1983 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

I recently had Accailia Shroads Photography at my wedding , and she shot gorgeous photos! She was actually a guest (her sister is in my dental hygiene class- and accailia wanted to come to shoot pics for fun) she's really, REALLY affordable. She really works with your budget , less than what the other posted photographers are. This is a little thing I copied and pasted from her site on facebook. She's great.

Afforable photography packages for all occasions, please contact for detailed pricing and specials.

accaliashroadsphotography@yahoo.com
  • Options
    brist1ksbrist1ks member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using www.touchoflovephotography.com ... Kari is AMAZING and her prices arent bad. If you guy the copy rights to your wedding photos you can print whatever you want for cheap. I did this with my engagement photos which she takes for free and I made copies for the whole family for $11.00 and thats cheap. check her out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards