Michigan-Lansing

Hair Help!!!!!

Hello Everyone.

I am getting married on Sunday July 3rd and I am having a hard time finding a place to have my hair done. Most all salons are closed on sunday's and since it is a holiday weekend I am having a difficult time finding one that will open for special occasions. Does anyone have any suggestions of stylist who may be willing to do hair on-site or any idea of a salon that is open on sunday's?

Appreciate any help. 

Re: Hair Help!!!!!

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011

The best bet for finding a salon open on Sunday would be one of theh salons in the mall.

There may be a stylist that normally works in a salon that would be willing to come to you on a Sunday.  I see you are in Austin.  Do you have any Michigan relatives that have a stylist they normally use that they could ask for a referral?

Good luck.

• LindsiejLindsiej member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi there! I am a traveling hair stylist and makeup artist who could definitely help you out for your Sunday wedding! I am in the Lansing area but I do travel outside of the area if needed. Since salons are closed on Sundays, I can travel to your location where you'd be getting ready. Let me know if you'd like my pricing and my portfolio pictures of some of my work. I'd love to help and I know that I am not booked that day so I could be available. Hope this helps! You can email me if you'd like more info. 

Thanks~
    Lindsie

Lindsie05@Comcast.net
  • edited December 2011
    Lindsiej - vendors are not allowed to post on these boards.

Hoffmann11 - My regular stylist is AWESOME and I know she travels to weddings. Her salon might actually be open on Sundays too. It's Stillman's (Salon?) on Waverly near the Y. You will want to ask for Danni. She is fabulous!!!
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_hair-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:96Discussion:2b505f58-bbef-4d5f-b564-df002ec8d025Post:45b8e3b5-435c-4c81-a5c2-15c608e1b90a">Re: Hair Help!!!!!</a>:
    [QUOTE]Lindsiej - vendors are not allowed to post on these boards. Hoffmann11 - My regular stylist is AWESOME and I know she travels to weddings. Her salon might actually be open on Sundays too. It's Stillman's (Salon?) on Waverly near the Y. You will want to ask for Danni. She is fabulous!!!
    Posted by SusieQ83[/QUOTE]
    I booked Danni for my wedding :)   I have my hair trial next month and I'm really excited!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards