Michigan-Lansing
Options

Bridesmaid Shoes

I am going for a vintage garden themed wedding and my girls are wearing a champagne tea length dress with a fuschia sash. (http://www.dessy.com/dresses/bridesmaid/6501) I'm having a hard time finding shoe to go with them that aren't too expensive (Under $50)

We originally wanted to find a floral peep toe heel, but this has proven not so easy to find.

Does anyone know of any websites and/or stores that would help me in my quest?

Also, any additional ideas for shoes would be extremely helpful!

Thanks

Re: Bridesmaid Shoes

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Payless sells dyeable shoes, and they would probably be around fifty full price, but I know a friend who bought them during a BOGO so they were even cheaper. Also you can dye them whatever color you want. http://www.unforgettablemoments.com/Women_c_28.html
    -Megan
  • Options
    wparsons1223wparsons1223 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw a bunch of floral print shoes at both Macy's and Yonker's at Meridian Mall. Good Luck!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have worn shoes from Payless that were dyeable for a wedding before and they were not the most comfortable shoes. I would make sure that all of the girls are comfortable in them! Just because I was not comfortable does not mean anything, but I would just make sure that all girls are comfortable, especially since I wasn't even asked!

I would also check out zappos.com I have heard great things about this website and they allow you to send them back without having to pay for shipping again! That way you could see what they look like!

Hope that is helpful, and GOOD LUCK! :)
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I saw some floral peep toes at David's Bridal last weekend.  You could also check Kohl's or DSW.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Check out zappos.com, heels.com, gojane.com, and dsw.com.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards