Michigan-Lansing

Holiday Plans

What are everyone's plans for the holidays? Are you taking a break from wedding planning or are you hitting it hot and heavy?

Let us know what fun things you have planned.

Happy Holidays Everyone!

Re: Holiday Plans

• emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am flying home to Minnesota for about 10 days.  Then I'm home for 2, then fly down to Florida for my best friend's wedding.  It'll be a crazy couple weeks.

I hope to get as much wedding planning done as possible.   I'm keeping my fingers crossed that the BM dresses come in while I'm in MN so I can pick them up personally.  Then I don't have to worry about shipping them to the BMs since I will see all of them over the holidays.

What about you?
  • Carissa6687Carissa6687 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Way to crazy to do much this month....hitting it hard in January!!

I am meeting with a florist this month and also plan on ordering some things from etsy :-)

HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    Same here ... waiting til January to really get at it.  My FI and I will be traveling to Florida to visit my parents for 8 days from Christmas to New Years so after relaxing a bit - we'll come home and get back in action with the details.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    222 Invited image
    173 Ready to Party image
    49 Missing Out image
    0 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: May 20, 2011
  • edited December 2011
    I'm going to do a few small things over the holidays like order my jewelry and start looking at options for our vows.  I'm going to be back to my regular wedding planning in January.  I'm even coming back to Lansing for 4 days to do our tastings and work on some details with our floral & decor company and DOC.  I think I must be crazy to leave Florida for Michigan in January, but it's all for a good cause.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards