Michigan-Lansing

A baseball wedding

Hello ~ So my fiance and I are planning a baseball theme wedding for Sept. of this year. We just got engaged a few weeks ago so don't have much set yet. We do know we are going to get married it on a baseball field and our colors are red, whit and navy blue. We want to use starts as well. We are planning on having hot dogs, nachos, popcorn, etc. Things you would get at a ball game. I am driving myself crazy looking online for all sorts of ideas and I just thought I would ask any and everyone. If you can think of ANYTHING let me know. I am open to all ideas. Thanks so much!Smile

Re: A baseball wedding

• alhelleralheller member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Well I think that's a pretty cool idea! Very original. :) I happen to be at Target today and they have plastic popcorn "bags." They're like the red and white stripe ones you would get at a game and they are only a dollar a piece. Maybe you could fill them with popcorn, put some clear cellophane over it and they could be your favors? Hope this helps!
  • wparsons1223wparsons1223 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

The first thing that came to my mind was Oldsmobile Park. If you contact thier PR people, they may have some ideas for you.

Also - instead of table numbers you could name each table after NBA teams or famous baseball parks (wrigley field, yankee stadium, etc...) Cool idea!

• edited December 2011
    We're naming our tables after baseball stadiums, have people sign an engraved baseball bat instead of a guest book and having a baseball groom's cake. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards