Michigan-Lansing

Domagalski Photography

Has anyone used Domagalski Photography in Saginaw?  We're thinking of hiring him but wanted to see if fellow brides had any feedback.  Thanks!

Re: Domagalski Photography

• edited December 2011

I recently had my wedding consultation with Greg and absolutely loved him! He had numerous examples of his wedding photography which clearly showed his experience and creativity. During my appointment he was very clear about how the wedding photography would unfold on the big day. It is about relaxing and enjoying my day and not having to stress over the photographer, as he will be busy doing his job while I’m busy enjoying myself. The packages that he offers are extremely reasonable and no other area photographers can match it in quality and service, plus he gave me ownership of all the images. Not only did I book him and on the spot for my wedding photos, but I also booked his photo booth for my guests (He gave me a $150.00 discount because I booked both). All in all I am extremely excited that he was available for my special day and can’t wait for it to get here! Check out his website and I’m sure that you will feel the same way. http://www.domagalskiphotography.com/

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards