Michigan-Lansing
Options

Limo Company

Our limo company called last week and unfortunately are going out of business. Does anyone have any suggestions? We're looking to fit about 24 people on a party bus. Dean Trailways is the closest in comparison to what we had booked. Any reviews on them?

Thanks!

Re: Limo Company

• Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Sorry to hear about your limo company.  Who were you going to use?

Check the vendor reviews in the first most above to get some ideas of other limo services in the area.  Good luck.
  • Options
    michgreenemichgreene member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We booked our party bus through Dreamkeepers (based in Ithaca). They were awesome! Their website isn't super informative but the office staff is so helpful - definitely worth a phone call!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I used Dreamkeepers and they did a fabulous job!  The driver didn't know the MSU campus very well, but took directions from the WP well and did everything right.  The driver and staff were professional and helpful.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    That happened to us too, we both must have been using the Limo Company :( Since my fiance and I are going to end up being engaged for about 18 months, we did a ton of stuff in the beginning to get our first pick on vendors. However, since then, we have lost our wedding coordinator, our DJ and now our limo company. Never realized how much movement there was in this industry!

Thanks for the suggestions, and good luck to you too!
  • Options
    sweetky12sweetky12 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Midnight Madness out of Deckerville. They are very cheap and super accomadating! Will pick up family members, guys and girls seperately, etc. School buses gutted into party buses and come in several different colors to match your wedding!

http://www.midnightmadnessbus.com/
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards