Michigan-Lansing

Premier Sound??? DJ at Saginaw Bridal Show. anyone heard of them

Hey guys we just won half off of Premier Sound but we have never heard of them before, just wondering if any of you have and how they were?

Re: Premier Sound??? DJ at Saginaw Bridal Show. anyone heard of them

• gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    I don't know how they are as DJs, but if you scroll down through the other posts you'll find several brides that won half off of the $1200 package, so it would be $600.  The DJ was then requiring a deposit of $600 to hold the date.  I would not be comfortable paying in full for a service like this.
  • dfritz27dfritz27 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Agreed, our DJ only required a $95 deposit.  You can find a DJ that charges close to $600 regular price.  It may sound like you're getting a great deal but I'd do some more checking into it.
  • tcspencetcspence member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I saw Perfect Party Music at the Saginaw Dow Event Show and Horizons Inspiration Shows this year.  They require a $100 deposit with signining of the contract. They did my daughters wedding's and were terrific.  In the contract it specified the two DJ's that would be there and exactly what was provided.  They have excellent  lighting and Bose Sound System.  They can be found on the web at http://perfectpartymusic.com

All Brides please check this link before you book a dj!

http://www.weddingmusiccharts.com/files/1773477/uploaded/BonusDJofYourDreams.pdf
  • emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_michigan-lansing_premier-sound-dj-saginaw-bridal-show-anyone-heard-of?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:96Discussion:68572aa4-e5b9-4c6d-8d15-2748ca20d8e5Post:dda58acc-6252-451c-a5db-0239bf2ea90d">Re: Premier Sound??? DJ at Saginaw Bridal Show. anyone heard of them</a>:
    [QUOTE]I saw Perfect Party Music at the Saginaw Dow Event Show and Horizons Inspiration Shows this year.  They require a $100 deposit with signining of the contract. They did my daughters wedding's and were terrific.  In the contract it specified the two DJ's that would be there and exactly what was provided.  They have excellent  lighting and Bose Sound System.  They can be found on the web at All Brides please check this link before you book a dj!
    Posted by tcspence[/QUOTE]
    Vendors are not allowed to post on the boards.  Consider yourself reported.
  • edited December 2011
    "Premier Sound"  Gave my wife and I the deal of the century at the Bridal Expo at the Horizons Conference Center in Saginaw, MI.   The sound quality was terrible and the DJ's personality was awful.  Not only did he not speak often, but was very monotone and boring.  He used two lights!  TWO!  The only thing he did do well was drink the liquor we paid for.  A drunk mumbling mess.  Played unedited music my in-laws frowned upon. I can't emphasis enough to scratch these guys off the list of DJ's for you brides and grooms.  The only memory we have from our wedding reception is a picture of my wife and I slow dancing to our first song with a HUGE hummer-sized "Premier Sound" sign in the background.  DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND BOOK WITH ANYONE ELSE IN THE STATE.
  • edited December 2011
    Absolutely Amazing GOD BLESS you guys. OUR wedding and the enormous amounts of lights were glorious. Hopefully you have May 26,2012 available my cousin Sarah would like to hire you for her wedding. Unbelievably Talented you both should be in showbiz. GOOD LUCK
    edited December 2011
    Wow the two PPs are total vendors in my opinion.  You are actually doing damange to your own company's reputation by posing as a bride.  I would NEVER consider a company who would do such a thing.  Not to mention bad mouthing another company.  Shame on you.
  • edited December 2011
    While I didnt personally use Premier Sound for my wedding (they werent started that many years ago!!) I have been to many functions that Premier Sound was the DJ. They do a good job. The fact that they are younger is actually a positive to me. Who wants some boring old man to be their dj?? Again, I havent used them because they werent around yet, but each time I was at an event that they were Dj's, they did a good job!

Geez, reading all this wedding planning stuff makes me want to have another big wedding!!! Wink
  • edited December 2011
    While taking a break from my 3rd shift occupation, I decided to check the Knot to see if anyone responded to my post.  First, this is not to bash any company and I may have came off the wrong way.  I'm a good man and honestly, just don't want people to go thru what I did on my wedding day. It's unfortunate that other companies have to get brought into this.  My family knew one DJ from Rusch named Bill Howard, but he was booked the night of our wedding.  My wife and I didn't have much to spend on our entertainment.  We liked Groovy Tunes DJ's, Sound Productions, and Rusch Entertainment.  Sound Productions and Rusch were out of our price range.  We thought we were doing the right thing by saving money and going with "Premier Sound".  I could go into detail on which individual DJ it was from Premier, who didn't feel the need to shave or dress to par,  who didn't keep the dance floor packed, and who definitely didn't feel the need to speak on the microphone.  I won't mention his name because I'd feel awful if he was fired or anything along those lines.  He's a nice young man and I'm sure he will improve.  The only thing said throughout the night was "Mr. ***** and Mrs. ******* to the DJ booth".  My guest's #1 complaint was swearing in the music and too many songs had the "N" word loud and clear.  That made a lot of my guests uncomfortable since it was a multi-racial crowd.  

I see improvement with Premier Sound.  My only recommendations  would be to: Get a tuxedo (you are the DJ at a wedding) 
    Shave you facial hair, or at least clean it up!
    Speak up and get the crowd involved!
    Please try to edit the music (swearing is one thing, but "N" is totally uncalled for)
    Don't drink while people are paying you to perform!  (unless you're told it's ok)
    Get a smaller sign.  (My guests couldn't get around it to make requests)
    Save up and buy a light package. (the two light stands w/ 4 color changing lights on each seemed very dull and not fun)

The things I did like:
    Meeting beforehand was professional 
    Meeting our bridal party entrance requirements 
    Meeting our bridal party song requests
    The price

I don't know how many DJ's this company has, but the one I booked didn't live up to what was promised.  The half off price was nice, but they say "you get what you pay for."  

And again, I apologize for coming off the way I did in my previous post.  I just couldn't believe my eyes when I saw other people were given the same "half-off package" as me and my wife were.  When I read that I had to sign up and warn the future brides and husbands.  
    edited December 2011
    This entire thread has just gotten ridiculous.  OP I hope you don't take any of their suggestions at face value (if you are even still paying attention SINCE THIS THREAD IS OVER 2 MONTHS OLD!)

If you are actual clients, I apologize for the attitude but everyone with the exception of the two original posters everyone screams vendor.  Shame on yourselves for impersonating real clients in order to drum up business.  You only give your business a bad name by doing this.  Do you realize how insulting it is?  You think we aren't smart enough to figure out you're a vendor impersonating a bride/groom?

I would never, EVER give my business to someone who did this.  And I would advise any future bride not to either.
  • edited December 2011
    I have personally been to many events where Premiere Sound has been the DJ and am very happy to say that they will be he Dj for my wedding next fall.  Not only are they very professional but they give you a packet to fill out with the music you would like to have at your wedding.  Not only was i impressed at the other venues i have seen them DJ at but the meeting that i have had with them were very professional and i am looking forward to my up coming wedding.
  • edited December 2011
    My brother and my best friend were just married June 25, 2011. Being a former wedding photographer and their Maid of Honor, I assisted in planning their wedding. When It comes to DJs, I have had the opportunity to see many companies/DJs in the wedding industry in the past 8 years of photographing weddings. When it came time to decide on a DJ for my brothers wedding, there was no question on who I wanted them to hire. I immediately recommended Josh Barz from Premier Sound. It wasn't even necessary for them to contact another company, this is who they went with. The couple was undecided on the song that the wedding party would enter the reception to until the night before the wedding. When they finally decided, I sent Josh a text message after 11:00 pm letting him know what their choice was. I immediately received a response thanking me and telling me we were all set and he couldn't wait until the wedding the next day. Upon arriving to their reception, I couldn't have been more pleased with Premier Sound. Josh greeted us outside the hall dressed very nicely and was eager to get the party started. He took the time to go over everyone's name quickly to assure that he pronounced it correctly upon our entrance. When announcing us into the hall, he spoke loud and clear so we were able to enter upon hearing our names. When it came time for dinner, he went above and beyond and dismissed the tables for us in a organized and timely fashion. During dinner, he played perfect music to set the tone for a nice dinner. Josh did an amazing job announcing the formalities and special announcements throughout the entire night! Josh was very well mannered and extremely professional throughout the entire night. He was also quick on his feet when it came time to do a dollar dance that was not originally planned. Josh was able to get a feel for the crowd and play the appropriate music to keep people on the dance floor. He was more than willing to take requests and suggestions for songs and played them. The children at the reception were amazed with all of the lights on the dance floor and had a blast dancing in all the colors. Premier Sound's set up with their table, speakers and lights is by far one of the best set ups around! I would highly recommend Premier Sound to ANYONE getting married!!!
  • stacyataplusstacyataplus member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ladies please be aware...This company was supposed to dj last night, I was called at 5:30 by a venue were I am preferred to come because they did not show up!  This was a beautiful wedding and this company DID NOT SHOW UP :(
  • KeilaMarie3KeilaMarie3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I hate reading reviews ... If they sound over the top amazing or like you steped in a pile of $h!t before writing them I don't want to believe them but when all you see is negative comment ontop of negative comment it really makes you wonder.

I'm getting married November 11th and have them booked to do our wedding. Responces have at times been flightly but I have been undersanding due to personal issues going on right now for one of the owners. They have drove almost 2 hours to meet with us at both meetings that we requested and once the calls/emails were returned there we good reasons for the delay in responce.

Now there facebook page has been deleted.

We also won the 1/2 off price package but ours was from the palace bridal show back in January.

So, we will be using them for our wedding in November and I can promise I will be writing a real review after our wedding. I have my fingers crossed that he will show and it will be amazing ... If not, hell have no furry like me you can count on that
  • edited December 2011
    Facebook page before shutdown................   
    Premier Sound DJ Local Business • Hemlock, Michigan Address 428 Sproll, Hemlock, MI 48623 • Get Directions Phone    989-714-2376 989-513-2859 PREMIER SOUND IS A THRIVING BUSINESS VENTURE OF TWO ENTREPRENEURS WHO DARED FOR SOMETHING MORE. TWO MEN WHO WANTED FREEDOM FROM WORKING FOR SOMEONE ELSE, TRUE JOB SECURITY AND LONGEVITY IN AN UNSECURE JOB MARKET.FREEDOM OF TIME AND $. WE THANK GOD. " THE ONLY CHOICE FOR ALL YOUR ENTERTAINMENT NEEDS" PREMIER SOUND OFFERS THE COMPETITIVE EDGE WHEN IT COMES TO ENTERTAINMENT. THE ABSOLUTE BEST IN LED LIGHTING, SOUND, ALL BRAND NEW TOP OF THE LINE EQUIPMENT UPDATED EVERY YEAR TO BE SECOND TO NONE. WHEN IT COMES TO THE BEST CALL PREMIER SOUND FOR ALL EVENTS, WEDDINGS, CORPORATE FUNCTIONS,FORMAL DANCES, PRIVATE PARTIES, BAR ENTERTAINMENT. THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONSIDERATION LOOK FORWARD TO WORKING FOR YOU SINCERELY JOSHUA BARZ AND ROBERT LYVERE FOR PRICING AND BOOKING INFO CONTACT (989)714-2376 OR (989)513-2859 Places United States Michigan Hemlock All Places Facebook © 2011 • English (US) Premier Sound DJReviews Misty Pelo Blanchard "" We booked Premier Sound back in February for our August wedding (last night). Josh nor Bob showed up. It took them weeks to call us back when we left a mesage and they always had an excuse as to why they weren't timely in responding. My ceremony came and went with no Premier Sound in sight. My family rallied and found another DJ who got to the reception before the guests and he was phenomenal. It was Perfect Party Music and their number is (989) 686-2507. I would recommend them hands down for any DJ needs since they show up when they say they will! In order to post this, I have to give a star rating and 0 stars are not an option so I picked one which is being pretty gracious... Yesterday at 3:53pm • • o            

• edited December 2011

Josh Barz with Premier sound  or  Premier Entertainment took $600 upfront and did not show up for my reception.   ENOUGH SAID...   There are 9 other people that I have talked with that this happened too.   My wedding was the best day of my life and these people screwed me.   

• edited December 2011

Almost a Wedding Nightmare but we were saved by Rusch Entertainment

Rusch Entertainment
    Freeland, Michigan 48623

See All ReviewsServices Used: DJ
    out of 5.0
    Quality of Service: (5.0/5.0)
    Responsiveness: (5.0/5.0)
    Professionalism: (5.0/5.0)
    Value: (5.0/5.0)
    Flexibility: (5.0/5.0)
    Edit Review
    dean rusch and rusch entertainment literally saved my daughter's wedding from being an almost sure nightmare! We had hired a dj service back in January called premier sound entertainment. They offered a great deal telling us their cost for djing was $1400.00 but if we paid $699.00 that day that's all we would have to pay.My daughter had heard from a few people that they were pretty good. she was also trying to plan a great wedding but trying to be conservative with money at the same time so we paid them by check the full amount of$699.00 thinking we were all set with entertainment. One less thing to worry about. So we thought. The summer came and went and before we knew it we were three weeks away from the wedding of my daughter's dreams. She filled out her packet the dj had given her. The packet consisted of different areas such as the bridal party and names . music choices for different areas of the wedding evening such as music to when the bridal party entered the reception, music during dinner,cutting the cake, bride and groom first dance, bridal party dance,etc. my daughter and her fiance put alot of time into their choices and were very excited about the perfect wedding day coming so soon. She got it in the mail and checked that off her things to get done list. I'm sure all you ladies that have been married know what i'm talking about.
    so anyhow we are now on the final week of the wedding. Monday morning my daughter got up and said she had a weird feeling about her dj's because she hadn't heard anything from them. she thought they would have called her when they received the packet she sent and started worrying whether they got it, so she decided to call them. She tried the number for Josh Barz first only to get a message that the line had been disconnected. Oh my God we were needless to say freaking out a bit.She called the other dj Robert Lyvere one to hear a message his phone was disconnected also. We were now filled with alot of anxiety and fear. Only 5 days to the wedding and can't reach our entertainment..what are we gonna do. how do we get a hold of these guys. My daugter sent a text to her photographer because she knew these guys personally. she even told kayla they were really good and that she would be happy with their performance when we first hired them back in january. she thought since she knew them she could get in touch with them. I had to go to work so and was very concerned all day. It was very hard for me to concentrate on my job. Before I left for work though I had called the wedding co-ordinator that was handling out reception. I told him what was going on and wondered if he knew the dj's or had heard anything about if they had played in the area recently. He hadn't heard anything but would make some calls for me as he knew we were very fearful that the wedding could be ruined. We had no contract given to us other than a receipt voucher with check number and the amount of $699 paid by me mother of the bride. I worked an 8 hour shift all the while thinking my god what do we do. what if we have no entertainment at my daughter's wedding. we were expecting 200 guests and expecting to show them a great and fun filled evening of dancing. This is suppose to be the most important and memorable day for my daughter and fiance! I was very fearful all day that it might not turn out that way. When I got home for work a message was waiting for me. It was the wedding co-ordinator. He said he didn't want to scare me BUT he had heard this guy josh barz and his partner were pulling some no shows on people or showing up half lit up . He said he couldn't say that they may not show up but maybe it would be better to be safe than sorry and at least start checking for a back up dj if we had to. it was a better alternative than not having any entertainment at all. The entertainment is the best part of a wedding reception. I couldn't even think of not having any entertainment. I had a sick feeling all day and now was really nervous. Later that night like close to 10p. Josh called my daughter and said he had gotten the packet and liked to call the bride a week ahead of time , (which at this time was 5 days till the wedding) When my daughter asked him why his phone was disconnected he said he had left it down at u of m and talked about how his dad was there being treated for lung cancer. we are not sure if this is true. we had heard that this was one of the excuses he has used for not showing up for weddings. but we let it go that night and tried to get some rest. we were glad to hear from him but still feeling uneasy. my daughter and fiance went online that night and saw for themselves some of the reviews about premier entertainment. They were not seeing good things. My daughter's fiance said one review said the dj, josh barz had threatened to kick a bridal party member or brother of bridal party's butt. Not sounding good. Also have heard that he has shown up drunk or gotten drunk while on the job. Also heard he has been known to bring friends with him and eaten dinner and partied. Not sounding like anyone we wanted to have at my daughter's and future son-in-law's wedding. We had been anticipating this day for many months. The next morning around 7 a.m. I received a call from my older brother. He told me my Mother had been taken to the hospital. wasn't sure what was wrong but I should come to hospital. I was like oh my God! what is going on? why is this wedding week turning into a fearful week. I was scheduled to work so I called and told them I was going to hospital and not sure i would make it in as i didn't know at the time what was going on with my mother. I arrived at the hospital between 7:30 and 8 a.m. but I was to late. she was already gone. she passed away due to an aneurysm of the aorta. she went very fast. i didn't even get to tell her good-bye and how much i loved her. i know she already knew how much she was loved, but it was just all so fast and sudden! What a blow so close to the wedding. my mom was looking forward to it so much. Now not only were we facing a funeral but still not sure about the premier entertainment. would they show or not. I decided to take the advise of our reception organizer and get a back up. he told me a couple dj's , the first being rusch entertainment who he highly recommended and another one I can't recall right now. My good friend from work was also very familiar with Rusch Entertainment because her Mom knew Dean himself. She called him and told him or his receptionist what we were dealing with and wondered if we needed a dj with very little notice if they had anyone available. She called me Tuesday afternoon and let me know that they were waiting for my call if I needed their help. After losing my Mom and my daughter's grandma we really felt it best to give Rusch Entertainment a call. I was treated with such warmth and sympathy for what we were all going through and they were very eager to help out. I talked to Dean himself and he assured me we would have entertainment and it would be a great wedding and we were doing the right thing.We did not have to worry about not having a wonderful memorable wedding for our daughter. They have been in the business for over 40 years and are very reliable,professional, and entertaining. He assured me the wedding would be everything my daughter and son-in-law were dreaming and antisipating. He only charged us what we had paid the other guys and not a penny more. that right there told me they were not all about money but helping us out of a huge nightmare. We truly believed we were gonna be left high and dry with no entertainment and just couldn't take that chance. we hired rusch entertainment and were completely relieved that the wedding would be perfect the way we wanted it to be. we didn't have to worry about it anymore. we had alot to deal with just losing my mom. It was hard having to bury her the day before the wedding but felt it was better than prolonging it till the following week. We knew she would have wanted us to go on with the wedding and we knew she would be right there with us. the wedding ceremony was beautiful and the reception was fantastic thanks to our wonderful dj Mike. he and his helper were there setting up well before 6;00. Mike and his assistant were wonderful. He made sure everything on the wedding song list was played and kept our guests dancing and having a great time all night long. we had so many compliments on everything.I can not thank Rusch Entertainment enough for saving us from what could have been a total nightmare. I highly recommend them to anyone who is planning a wedding and want top quality and professional entertainment. Steer clear of Premier Entertainment if u don't want to worry that they won't show up or if they do, they show up and give a lousy performance. Sincerely a Happy and thankful customer of Rusch Entertainment.

Review Another DJ

sandcastle

Married: 10/15/2011
    Reviews: 1

• KeilaMarie3KeilaMarie3 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I just got married 11-11-11 & used Josh ... Get your money back if you can, if you can't book another DJ and just consider what you paid him a loss.

He messed up both our mother/son and Father/daughter dance, started playing music in the middle of the ceremony on accident and got completely wasted, to make it worse he also hit on & fondled our bestman's date!

I honestly will punch him in the face if I EVER see him again. We were douped into believing he was a nice guy and we were wrong. We won the 50% off packege which ment we had to pay in full up front inorder to book because the deposit was 50% of the package price.

I'm pist, so is my husband and everyone close to the situation.

He was very hard to get a hold of and always had some excuse (that sounded heartfelt) to explain what was going on. When ever I confronted him about any of the issues I was reading about he blew it off and blamed it on the bride/groom.

DO NOT USE HIM!!!

As far as his partner Bob, he met with us as well then Josh "fired" hime for being unreliable ... Sounds like Bob was smart and ran away as fast as he could. I would actually like to speak with Bob if anyone has a good number to get a hold of him at.
  • edited December 2011
    Do you think its possible one is a good guy and one is a bad guy?  SurprisedHow about this ..Josh signed the contract and Bob personally cashed the check?  Sealed............maybe you were recently a photographer at a wedding that the dj was a no show? Cry .would you tell?  .........................Now it's time for a segment we call Really with Seth and Amy

Really , NO ONE GETS THEIR MONEY BACK ?  .........................................

Not really funny is it?Innocent
  • edited December 2011
    Bob that's great that you have finally come forward.

However this can be verified as public record Document #2010-0000397 filed in Saginaw County list Robert Lyvere and Josh Barz as owners of Premier Sound valid until 2015.

Lets forgive you and the problems caused.

What about the money Bob? How about getting my money back. It did pass through your account.

And thank God the Knot has allowed this moment. They would not allow honest responsible people to warn this was a scam long ago.

Maybe the knot can stand up and explain also. Surely they know the wedding business and knew it was wrong to pay the whole amount up front?

Forgiven yes ..........but you still owe the money back to all of us.
  • ashkay32ashkay32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I agree. I would really like my money back as well!
  • do yuo have any way of getting a hold of these people???:?
  • so sad... We almost went with them and then I knew it was too good to be true. He said we won half off and it just seemed strange. I had my dad call to see what their prices were and he told my dad that he could get half off as well. Josh called us a few more times to see if we needed a DJ after we blew him off... so very sorry to all of the couples whose weddings were ruined :( I hope you all are able to get your money back and more!!!
  • After reading a few of these reviews I thought I would add my two cents.I work in a banquet center and I’ve been there five years so I've seen hundreds of dj's through the years. I only see it fair to tell you about our experience with Premier Sound.

Premier Sound has been booked for quite a few weddings over the past two years and we've had nothing but complaints about them. There have been a few weddings I've worked and they have been no shows. I've also worked weddings where Josh showed up drunk and even threatened members of the bridal party. There is also an instance where my boss told him he wasn't allowed to drink because he was working. She told him this because we have had too many instances where he has gotten drunk. He proceeded to ask guests from the wedding to go to the bar and get him drinks.

I don't know how you feel but, If I hire someone to dj my special day I expect them to be professional and sober.  I would not recommend hiring Premier Sound especially since all of the brides we've had get married at our facility who've hired them were told they won and got half off too. The equipment they consider updated is a laptop and two lights. If you want Your Special Day to go off without a hitch DO NOT hire them. They don’t keep people dancing and if there is one thing I’ve picked up after working in a banquet center for five years it that “THE MUSIC IS WHAT THE GUESTS WILL REMEMBER!”

I will say that I am slightly biased toward RUSCH ENTERTAINMENT. The reason being is that they have never let anyone down. If something happens to the DJ you hire, DEAN RUSCH will make sure someone else will be there. Dean understands how important entertainment is on Your Special Day. I have seen almost all of the Dj’s that work for RUSCH ENTERTAINMENT and never once has the dance floor been empty.  The Dj’s hired by RUSCH ENTERTAINMENT know how to work the crowd. I will say that when I finally decide to tie the knot RUSCH ENTERTAINMENT will be my first choice for entertainment. :D

If yo want more info about RUSCH ENTERTAINMENT

visit: http://www.ruschentertainment.com/

• Hi everyone,

I was hesitant to post a message on here, but my husband and I feel that we owe it to other brides and grooms who may be considering hiring premier sound/entertainment for their DJ services. We obviously hired premier sound for our DJ and unfortunately were very dissapointed. The owners (Josh in particular) have been family friends for years and hired them as more of a favor because we knew them personally and they were just starting a new business. We were told that we were going to be given a "friend discount" of half off (like most of you), which came out to be $500. We too gave them the full $500 upfront (our mistake). My husband had several issues contacting them to set up meetings to go over things, usually was contacted through text messaging and we finally were able to meet up with Josh at his own home. My husband and I went through songs for countless hours and took the time to fill out which songs we wanted throughout the evening and for each song. However, it was a waist of our time, because not only did he start playing our "first dance" song during dinner, but did not have the "mother-son" song on his playlist and had to hurry up and choose another one that he already had downloaded. He also did not play the right song for our entrance or cake cutting. Another issue, which was a big one for us, was the fact that he was drinking all through the night , when he had previously stated that he thinks that "it is unprofessional to drink while he is DJing and would never do that." Every picture that we have of him DJing our wedding, he has at least one drink in his hand (even during the prayer before dinner.) Not only are we still dissapointed with how everything turned out, but we also had several complaints from our guests. We also found out the they had two other couples booked for the same night as our wedding, so needless to say, those couples unfortunately had a no show and had to quickly call around for a replacement DJ. I understand that he may have thought he could let loose a little more since he was a family friend, but there was a line that was crossed and he acted very unprofessional. We really wished we would have hired someone else or could get some of our money back, but we know that nothing can be done now, except put our story out there to hopefully prevent this from happening to other couples. Good luck to all the couples planning their weddings and I hope it turns out to be a wonderful day!
  • WNEM TV 5 and Detective Bean Saginaw Township Investigating.   Check the WNEMTV5 Facebook and get your story on it.   Call Detective Bean at Saginaw Township Police Department he can point you in the right direction.  Anybody who gave money to Josh or Bob needs to come forward.  This needs to be a state wide investigation.  Call your local TV stations and get them going so this can go to the State Police.  A lot of money has disappeared.  We know who got it.  He will walk with the money and maybe a slap on the wrist if more people do not do the right thing.  I am embarrased to have done something so stupid but I want justice.  Joshua wants to be a reality TV star.  Check the Facebook page www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=7885314499Cached and vote for the tool.
  • My name is Krista and I was just recently married about 7 months ago and I was victim to this scam! Paying for services in advance and having no service provided! Ladies, if you too have been scammed by Joshua Barz with Premier Sound you NEED to contact the police department in the town that your money was taken, you need to file a police report with the police and the prosecutor's office! The only way he will be stopped is if we all stand up against him! DO NOT let him get away with stealing all of OUR money! Stand up for yourself and for everyone else that has been scammed and will continue to be scammed if he is not stopped! This is larceny, a federal crime. If you think that loosing out on a few hundred dollars is okay, you should consider differently. A few hundred from me and a few hundred from ten others adds up quick! Don't be a victim of this crime and let him get away with it. If you paid in Saginaw township you can contact detective Bean @ 989-793-2310 and visit the court house or call Dave Filion @ 989-790-5552.

• My name is Krista and I was just recently married about 7 months ago and I was victim to this scam! Paying for services in advance and having no service provided! Ladies, if you too have been scammed by Joshua Barz with Premier Sound you NEED to contact the police department in the town that your money was taken, you need to file a police report with the police and the prosecutor's office! The only way he will be stopped is if we all stand up against him! DO NOT let him get away with stealing all of OUR money! Stand up for yourself and for everyone else that has been scammed and will continue to be scammed if he is not stopped! This is larceny, a federal crime. If you think that loosing out on a few hundred dollars is okay, you should consider differently. A few hundred from me and a few hundred from ten others adds up quick! Don't be a victim of this crime and let him get away with it. If you paid in Saginaw township you can contact detective Bean @             989-793-2310       and visit the court house or call Dave Filion @             989-790-5552       .
  • My name is Krista and I was just recently married about 7 months ago and I was victim to this scam! Paying for services in advance and having no service provided! Ladies, if you too have been scammed by Joshua Barz with Premier Sound you NEED to contact the police department in the town that your money was taken, you need to file a police report with the police and the prosecutor's office! The only way he will be stopped is if we all stand up against him! DO NOT let him get away with stealing all of OUR money! Stand up for yourself and for everyone else that has been scammed and will continue to be scammed if he is not stopped! This is larceny, a federal crime. If you think that loosing out on a few hundred dollars is okay, you should consider differently. A few hundred from me and a few hundred from ten others adds up quick! Don't be a victim of this crime and let him get away with it. If you paid in Saginaw township you can contact detective Bean @             989-793-2310       and visit the court house or call Dave Filion @             989-790-5552       .
  • edited May 2012

My name is Krista and I was just recently married about 7 months ago and I was victim to this scam! Paying for services in advance and having no service provided! Ladies, if you too have been scammed by Joshua Barz with Premier Sound you NEED to contact the police department in the town that your money was taken, you need to file a police report with the police and the prosecutor's office! The only way he will be stopped is if we all stand up against him! DO NOT let him get away with stealing all of OUR money! Stand up for yourself and for everyone else that has been scammed and will continue to be scammed if he is not stopped! This is larceny, a federal crime. If you think that loosing out on a few hundred dollars is okay, you should consider differently. A few hundred from me and a few hundred from ten others adds up quick! Don't be a victim of this crime and let him get away with it. If you paid in Saginaw township you can contact detective Bean @             989-793-2310       and visit the court house or call Dave Filion @             989-790-5552       .

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards