Michigan-Lansing

MSU Horticulture Garden Photos (I want to see them)!

This board is for the ladies who were married at the MSU gardens!  I will be getting married there this July and was curious how other people decorated for their ceremony there! So if anyone can please post some pictures!!  =)

Re: MSU Horticulture Garden Photos (I want to see them)!

• edited December 2011
    I was at a wedding in November that held the reception at the MSU Horticulture Demonstration Gardens Indoor Conservatory 

Is this the same thing? I have pictures I can link you to if you're interested.
  • patriciamfoxpatriciamfox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    It is part of the gardens but ours won't be in the conservatory.  Ours will be in the South Gardens (no rain back up there so it will be somewhere else if it rains... not sure where yet)!

Thanks for leaving the comment for me!  =)
  • epona225epona225 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My friend got married there last July, and the gardens were gorgeous!  She didn't add anything - the staff had already put up hanging baskets of flowers, and she let the natural beauty of the gardens speak for itself.

April 2012 Brides October Siggy Challenge
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • patriciamfoxpatriciamfox member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    That is very pretty on its own!  I guess I didn't relize there would be the flower baskets hanging!  that will be nice!  I might have some basic decoration down the aisle!  I am thinking about hanging some tulle around the pillars too!  Thanks for letting me see your pictures though!  =)
  • epona225epona225 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    No problem - good luck with the rest of your planning!
    April 2012 Brides October Siggy Challenge
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards