Michigan-Lansing

Honeymoon Ideas!

Hi Ladies!

I am interested in hearing where you went or plan on going for your honeymoon. My fiance and I are getting married in Sept, which limits us a bit due to hurricane season. We are looking for an all inclusive type or resort that caters to honeymooners. Any ideas? Has anyone gone somewhere they loved or are there places we should stay away from? I'd love to hear your input! :o)

Re: Honeymoon Ideas!

• mwohlfertmwohlfert member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We went to Couples Swept Away in Jamaica and LOVED IT. We just went a few weeks ago and it was during hurricane season but had no issues. When they say it's going to rain that day, it rains for maybe an hour and then the sun comes back out! If you go on your honeymoon within 30 days of your wedding you get a bottle of champagne as well as a couples massage...which was AMAZING! it's an all inclusive and they really wait on you hand and foot there. Their website is www.couples.com.
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    One thing I do have to add is we stayed in an Ocean Verandah Suite which you pay a little extra for because you are suppose to have a partial view of the ocean...yeah it's EXTREMELY partial, I wouldn't pay extra for that. If you want a view you will have to go with the Beachfront Suites.
  • edited December 2011

We are going to the Sandals resort in Antigua.  We just wanted something very quiet and serene, and we heard from another couple that this was a great place to stay.  We certainly hope it is!

• kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are thinking about a cruise I think...either that or an all-inclusive resort somewhere in the Caribbean. There are too many options! Tongue out
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    We are going on Carnival Victory out of San Juan, PR.  It's a 7-night Southern Caribbean cruise.  Very excited!  We're flying down to PR a day early so we can enjoy a day and night there first.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    222 Invited image
    173 Ready to Party image
    49 Missing Out image
    0 Not Replied image
    RSVP Date: May 20, 2011
  • clarkjaclarkja member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Which couples all inclusive did you stay at? It looks like there are a couple different options. Thanks for sharing this. It looks really nice! :o)
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Its the Couples Swept Away. In Negril.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards