Michigan-Lansing
Options

Becker's Bridal and Fantasic Finds

I went dress shopping today (at both places listed above) and found the most AMAZING dress at Becker's Bridal!!!! Now here is the deal. We saw a picture of a bridesmaid dress we LOVED at Fantastic Finds,  however they gave us no information when we asked. (We were at FF first, then went to BB) Becker's is willing to help is find it, however we don't know the designer or ANYTHINGI would like to get everything at Becker's since I was more impressed by them and we get discounts since I got my dress there. What would you do? Anyone know where I can get a list of designers for FF bridesmaid dresses?? I have not seen a dress like this anywhere and can't find it online......
Wedding Countdown Ticker

Re: Becker's Bridal and Fantasic Finds

• Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    It's time consuming, but one thing you can do is go to the websites for bridesmaids dresses and check the store locator to find out what lines are carried at Fantastic Finds (I know it's a pain because I've done it Wink).  The designer I found was Alexia.  It was also a dress we hadn't seen elsewhere.

This is one of the reasons I don't like FF.  That and they don't let you take pictures.  My DD got her dress at Becker's and we much preferred the service there. 

Good luck.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you go back to FF and look at the dress itself to determine the designer? Or did they not have the actual dress, just the picture?
  • Options
    Carissa6687Carissa6687 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

At FF you look at books with swatches and pictures of the bridesmaids dresses. They did not have that particualr dress in stock for us to look at. When I asked who it was made by, she ignored the question...it was not on the book at all. We looked.

As far as looking up designers online. There are so many, I don't even know where to start! I have searched EVERYTHING about this dress and can't find it....

I guess I could get the bridesmaids dresses from FF however I would prefer BB if possible....

Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    Some of the designers that FF is listed as carrying are:  Alexia, Alfred Angelo, Bill Levkoff, Jasmine (B2 & Belsoie), and Watters & Watters

They don't carry Eden, Dessy or Jordan

you may also want to look at Lett's, they carry some of the same lines and may have the dress available for you to look at.  Then you'll at least know the designer.

HTH.
  • Options
    Carissa6687Carissa6687 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Thank you so much for all of your help!! I still haven't found it tho....I won't give up! And I will look at Lett's as well :-) Thanks again!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards