Michigan-Lansing
Options

Married! For Sale stuff and brief Vendor Reviews!

I'm back and married!!! Everything was PERFECT! I'm sure not everything went as planned but to me everything turned out PERFECTLY!

I've started my For Sale page here:

I will be back tomorrow to elaborate on all of this but for now I can say rather quickly:

ELE3 EVENTS SAVED THE DAY! They worked FAR above and beyond the call of duty and I can't even imagine what would have happened without Kate!

Brett Maxwell - AMAZING! Stayed past midnight and posted preview pictures the very next morning. Was super cool, fun, efficient and professional.

Millenium DJs - AWESOME! Played WAY later than required. Didn't give in to the stupid venue when they gave them a hard time about volume.

House in the Woods - You don't even want to know. It was a potential DISASTER but no one would have known it only because Ele3 events really is that amazing. They definitely did NOT come through on a TON of promises - some verbal and some actually in the contract.

VixiDust Designs - Awesome and worth every penny!!!

More tomorrow ;)

Re: Married! For Sale stuff and brief Vendor Reviews!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    OH! 

PS - TOM IZZO CAME TO MY RECEPTION!!!

• Options
    gailpetegailpete member
    First Anniversary 5 Love Its Name Dropper Combo Breaker
    edited December 2011
    You looked beautiful.  I'm glad everything went more or less smoothly. 

I'm jealous, how did you manage to get Tom Izzo?  Lauren and her FI met at a MSU basketball game 10 years ago.  That would be so cool.
  • Options
    kmwingluvrkmwingluvr member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Wow I think the dress you wore is the one I had my eye on for a long time! I never actually got to the dress to try it on because I found a different one at Beckers. So pretty!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congratulations on your wedding!  I'm so glad everything went well for you.

• Options
    emarston1emarston1 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Congratulations Susie!  Looks like you had a great day and that's so cool that Izzo showed up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Can you send me a picture of your candles with the price? The one on your website isn't coming up.
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Congrats! I'm glad to hear everything went so well, I know Vixidust designs' work and I love her too! 
    I'd LOVE to buy all of your white lanterns if they are still for sale.
    could you email me if they are and a price for them? email is irishangieb@live.com.

Thanks alot and Congrats again!

my_wedding_original Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards